Woman Charged for driving through a puddle

P13SST

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It scares me to think that on another day he would have been pulled to the left by the resistance of the water and got the children covered in their own blood rather than some relatively harmless rainwater. :(

:rofl:

It reminds me of a rain soaked day in Whitby, there was a bunch of excited kids stopped just by a puddle and they actualy wanted drivers to drive through the puddle to get them soaked. They were having so much fun. :D

Go on admit it, if you saw that puddle and a bus stop full of children or 'chavs', would you be tempted to do the same?

Edit: I've just seen the other thread with the consequences. :rotz: (could we merge the 2 threads?)

Edited by Jim H

From the article "Driving through a puddle to splash bystanders is an offence of "careless, and inconsiderate, driving" under the Road Traffic Act section 3 and carries a fine of up to £2,500." and I think that's been proven by the video footage.

Aye but theres a difference between doing it on a scorcher of a day in the summer when your nippers and stood at a bus stop on the way home or to school in the late autum and getting a drenching!!!....Still the commentary is good though!! ;)

K:)

Now, lets wait till all the do-gooders and tree hugger all complain about HER human rights violations...................

Now, lets wait till all the do-gooders and tree hugger all complain about HER human rights violations...................

She has the right to sit in prison and have the car crushed plus a lot of points a large fine and public humiliation including having their faces printed in the papers so everyone knows who they are?

I'd jail her, stupid cow. And her f**kwit boyfriend. How easy would it have been for the car to lose control and plough into the kids? :mad:

I remember being in the back of a work van when I was a signwriter and the dumbass driving it decided to accelerate to hit a jogger with a puddle, but failed to notice the car in front had stopped to turn right…

… I went to hospital for concussion, the ladies in the car claimed for whiplash and loss of earnings, and our driver got sacked and sued. At least no one died :rotz:

Absolutely - she violated the right of all those kids at the busstop to not be soaked by some mindless bint.

That is what you meant, right?

The clip was admittedly funny. Taking the common sense approach and seriousness of what could have happened, it's given out a clear message that the public road is not the place to **** about. I'm glad she got done for it. Stupid mare.