What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Drove it down to shops with wife & dog -parked it ,took dog for walk . Got dog & wife back in ,went home ,and commented to wife how reliable it was .OH,yes, had some plonker in some JAP HOS try to cut me up - funny how little Furby managed to get out of his way when asked .( Saw strange expressions on JAP owner as little Furby left him standing when he tried to cut in )

All in all a pleasing day for Furby:):):)

• Like 1

Put two new tyres on the front. Only got it yesterday!!

Activated auto lock/unlock.

Realised that a 1.4 8v fabia is really slow especially compared to a 300bhp V70 R that I've been using for the last 3 weeks. Hopefully the fuel consumption is better!!

T

• Like 1

Thought they were quite good on fuel?!?!

If I did do 'regrets', I may be having one now!

Lucky I dont. :D

T.

If you see 32mpg in mixed driving, you'll be lucky. SWMBO's one seldom does better than 30mpg in her rush hour town-driving-followed-by-one-stop-on-the-motorway commute... :(

On Saturday got it covered in mud driving around the ring of kerry, while sump scraping.... then got the exhaust caught on a ramp in a multi storey car park yesterday :P

Edited by suze