What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Looks just like mine except my brisky sticker is above the headlight :). Still cant get photos up!!! I hate technology :'(

Just upload your photos to an image hosting site and grab the code from the picture  :sun:

Decided after failing to wrap my grille because of using carp vinyl that was apparently car industry spec...I decided to plasti dip it instead and im actually pleased with the results just got to glossier it now best is I can just pull it off yay:D

Its not patchy I just washed the front off with a bit of water :p

DMilleaVRS

post-106000-13770281119872_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Got back yesterday from my summer holidays in the south of France. My Octy vRS TDi survived 2500 miles of driving on French and British motorways and aircon being on constantly for over 2 weeks without missing a beat, even with a slight police-siren turbo noise!

• Like 1

Washed a huge dollop of seagull ****e off the back window, cleaned glass with AG fast glass and cleaned tailgate with Dodo juice Basics of Bling detailer.

Came up a treat!

Looks fine to me - perfectly normal :) - what were you upto?

Hard wired in this where the red tape and inline fuse is to power the dash cam and so that I could do this too

IMG_20130825_154712_zps9754c2bd.jpg

IMG_20130825_154727_zpse84ae8d9.jpg

Means the sat-nav no longer needs to trail down the dash :)

Ordered something for mine today. Whoops :)

Sounds interesting, what did you get?

Edited by zeffania
  • Like 2