What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Put roof bars on to go and buy mattresses, couldn't find my ratchet straps and the shop has to order the mattresses in anyway. 3 week wait! Straps ordered on eBay and they'll come in handy for the kayak if I ever go out on it this year.

Fitted some 'new' MkIV Golf blue tinted wing mirrors.

003_zpsc5a79f00.jpg

002_zps7c08c0a4.jpg

old and new side-by-side

006_zps7a449501.jpg

£4/ each from the scrap yard, easy mod, just a few minutes and lengthen the heater wires. Pop out and pop on the backs for the adjustment.

Looked at it longingly wishing I could drive it to my hospital appointment on Friday (shoulder post-op) :(

I know what that's like; had to have mine operated on a few years ago, big scars, screws and a bone graft from my hip after an accident. At least it doesn't dislocate every other week now :)

• Like 1

Thanks Lee.  Fortunately mine's not that bad and I'm expecting to be able to drive next Thursday after I've seen the physio.  Made me realise all the things you can't easily just go out and do without the car.

Fitted the mic for the RNS315 Bluetooth, poked around with VCDS and activated the RVC. Now when I engage reverse, I get a black screen. I supose I should sort the camera itself next then! :)