What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

That's too low for the sat nav, at least at the top of the dash I don't need to look too far away from the road to see what's coming up next

Sorry, no, I meant your socket. Where it is means driving with the lid up all the time which would drive me mad. But it's not my car...

Sorry, no, I meant your socket. Where it is means driving with the lid up all the time which would drive me mad. But it's not my car...

Ah fair doos mate. I jam my TomTom in there so I don't mind it being open. It just looks like the satnav was nearly a factory fit like this

317B5162-9770-4CFA-8BE8-1F44ED043840-416

Edited by zeffania

Still looking great Rob, a very fine Mk1 wagon :)

Like the Skoda Motorsport sticker down on the lower back bumper - not spotted that before.

I washed mine today, cleaned the engine bay and swapped over to some Skoda number plate holders.

• Like 1

Still looking great Rob, a very fine Mk1 wagon :)

Like the Skoda Motorsport sticker down on the lower back bumper - not spotted that before.

Thanks :) The sticker is new. Well it has been sitting the top of my toolbox for about 4 years and I always intended to stick it on the splitter if I ever bought one. Then I decided I have too many stickers. Then I thought sod it, I'll give it a go :)