Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

Well he still looks lovely even though is now nearly a teenager! Thanks for posting! emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

lol, he's actually getting a "facelift" tomorrow (will post photoes of wheel arch extension)

The Bolero upgrade shows its adolescence youth.

Edited by My_Yeti

lol, he's actually getting a "facelift" tomorrow (will post photoes of wheel arch extension)

The Bolero upgrade shows its adolescence youth.

Hope you have the wheel arch films or he could develop teenage spots :giggle:

Congratulations on a superb colour choice if I may say so.

Hope you have the wheel arch films or he could develop teenage spots :giggle:

Congratulations on a superb colour choice if I may say so.

Indeed! I spoke to the local dealer, as it only has pimple at the moment, Skoda is unlikely to offer a "facial" and "masquerade".

However, if and when he started to get acne, it will go back to have its treatment.

For now, I am cleaning it quite religiously to see if any acne develops!

I can't see any wheel arch photos there!

Theres the whole car, in the street, with black eyeliner over the wheel arches. All that working with chalk on the blackboard must have affected the old teachers eyes!!

(there are three pics, all with the title SAM and then some numbers.)

Theres the whole car, in the street, with black eyeliner over the wheel arches. All that working with chalk on the blackboard must have affected the old teachers eyes!!

(there are three pics, all with the title SAM and then some numbers.)

Aye well, lad, it were tough at 't chalk face in them days ...

As the previous post shows, I have now navigated my way to the pictures.

Hi.

I finally got my Yeti this week after almost six months of waiting. I have not had the opportunity to drive the Yeti much this week due to some business travels. Though I had some time to spare today and I went out with the snowman and drove on some snowy roads. Below you will find a few pictures from today.

Bil-20110212-01.JPG

Bil-20110212-02.JPG

Bil-20110212-03.JPG

Bil-20110212-04.JPG

I have also started a little blog (snomannen.blogspot.com) about my Yeti but it is still only available in the Swedish language. In the future I will see if I could try to write the blog in some sort of English language also.

Regards

Hi.

I finally got my Yeti this week after almost six months of waiting. I have not had the opportunity to drive the Yeti much this week due to some business travels. Though I had some time to spare today and I went out with the snowman and drove on some snowy roads. Below you will find a few pictures from today.

Bil-20110212-01.JPG

Bil-20110212-02.JPG

Bil-20110212-03.JPG

Bil-20110212-04.JPG

I have also started a little blog (snomannen.blogspot.com) about my Yeti but it is still only available in the Swedish language. In the future I will see if I could try to write the blog in some sort of English language also.

Regards

Hi Per-Ake,

Welcome to Briskoda ! . I am only a Newbie myself but good to see you - your post was excellent !.

I had a look at your blog and it looks really interesting - unfortunately my Swedish is virtually zero even though I did make a lot

of business trips there in the past ( beautiful country and people - I really enjoyed my time in your country !).

If you can find an easy way of translating some of your blogsite into English I am sure a lot of people would enjoy it.

All the best and enjoy your Yeti . I look forward to hearing from you again in future.

Regards John

Hi.

Bil-20110212-01.JPG

Bil-20110212-02.JPG

Bil-20110212-03.JPG

Bil-20110212-04.JPG

Regards

Super pictures - I collect my Mato Yeti in about 2.5 weeks and can hardly wait!

Hi Per-Ake,

Welcome to Briskoda ! . I am only a Newbie myself but good to see you - your post was excellent !.

I had a look at your blog and it looks really interesting - unfortunately my Swedish is virtually zero even though I did make a lot

of business trips there in the past ( beautiful country and people - I really enjoyed my time in your country !).

If you can find an easy way of translating some of your blogsite into English I am sure a lot of people would enjoy it.

All the best and enjoy your Yeti . I look forward to hearing from you again in future.

Regards John

Hi,

I have now made an attempt to translate my little blog into English. You will find the English version of my blog through this link: snomannen-en.blogspot.com. I hope that you will cope with my limping English. I will try to maintain both the Swedish and the English version of the blog with the same attention.

Regards

Hi,

I have now made an attempt to translate my little blog into English. You will find the English version of my blog through this link: snomannen-en.blogspot.com. I hope that you will cope with my limping English. I will try to maintain both the Swedish and the English version of the blog with the same attention.

Regards

Lovely pics and I love the blog too! Will read it later when I get time! Enjoy the snow monster IN the snow!

• 2 weeks later...

Collected my Yeti on 28 Feb 2011 and gave up my cherished Octavia - sad to see it go with its great MPG! However the Yeti appears to be not bad despite its shape and more responsive throttle.

May have chosen Muscovado if buying new but delivery time is terrible and I was very lucky to find this demonstrator car.

The Yeti appears to have one problem that the salesman was embarassed to say he couldn't fix - the EXTREMELY loud beep that it makes when my phone connects or disconnects!!

It terrified my poor wife and I'm forbidden from connecting my phone when she is in the car. If anyone knows how to adjust the volume or disable the beep, please HELP.

Having written this, it appears you can't upload images so I'll just say you've seen one very like it. The only distinctive feature is that it has the Annapurna polished alloys, which I would have ordered anyway - they look VG.

The Yeti appears to have one problem that the salesman was embarassed to say he couldn't fix - the EXTREMELY loud beep that it makes when my phone connects or disconnects!!

Ah welcome to the fold. Salesman knows little about Yetis then! Press the left scroll wheel on the steering wheel once and then roll it to turn said volume down. Just remember this volume is also the volume for people speaking to you on the Bluetooth. So if you can't hear them and you turn the volume up, the pairing sound will again be loud. Daft as can be but there you go. That is how it works.

Enjoy the Yeti!