I'm a Celebrity - Please turn over !

Brimma

Who the **** does Jordan think she is ?

I deliberately put Jordan, not Katie Price, as she seems to have reverted to type :mad:

They should have a sign at the entrance to the jungle

No_slapper.gif

TBH I didn't mind it untill they annouced she was going in. Can't stand her. At least when she went in the first time she was trying to come accross as Katie Price now mother and working adult - seems she's taken a knock on the head and reverted back to Jordan Max Power bonnet slut.

I hope she gets voted out ASAP to prove the public can't stand her.

TBH I didn't mind it untill they annouced she was going in. Can't stand her. At least when she went in the first time she was trying to come accross as Katie Price now mother and working adult - seems she's taken a knock on the head and reverted back to Jordan Max Power bonnet slut.

I hope she gets voted out ASAP to prove the public can't stand her.

She won't though will she, the Chav masses will keep her in ...... hang on, I sounded interested in it ..... I am not ... honestly, she just winds me up.

Edited by Fluffmeister

Who actually watches this cr@p

Few admit to it - Millions do!!

I quitel liked it in the early days when everyone pulled together as a team. Now the "Celebrities" are chosen to cause conflict. I don't like that.

I thought it was funny when the old lady who does those cleaning shows realised they only get one towel! LOL

I think the tasks they do are funny and most people are good sports. Just a shame this year is spoiled by the queen of tarts.

Only my view, but its time up for reality show, find something different.

No more:-

x factor

britains got talent

big bro

dancing on ice

celeb come dancing.

Its all Yawn - boring

Come on fella's, I mean seriously, which would you want to wake up next to if it had to be one or the other?......

image-2-for-katie-price-on-i-m-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-gallery-704169409.jpg

or

Im-A-Celebrity-Get-Me-Out-001.jpg

and don't try to tell me it would be Kim!!!!! :rofl:

As bad as it may sound, yes, Kim.

I cannot stand Jordan.

She said she want to go in there for closure, well lets hope they do the task with the rats buried in the box and then forget she's in there.....vile woman

But if he does it out of sequence he'll be left with black and blue balls;)

Might have to use a deep screw to avoid following through, but I should imagine he'd have a very wide pocket to aim at :cool: