anybody bought a blue vRS from Rainsworth 07 reg

it sounds like a mystery to me, and mystery's need solving.using my heightened sense of smell and a little intuition i think that the said blue octavia is actually not an octavia..........Something tells me........Its a kit car using the chassis hybrid of an austin metro welded to the chassis of a lada. with the engine of a '94 sierra 1.8d. and the body of a vRS.im 99% certain............that i might be wrong though

If you have bought a blue vRS from Rainsworth 07 regin late oct/early nov please contact me.

I'm I missing something here ? 07 plate or 2007 registered.. If its an 07 plate then it won't have been registered in Oct/Nov unless its on a cherished number of course.

Maybe the old owner has decided they want their plate back ;-)

I'm I missing something here ? 07 plate or 2007 registered.. If its an 07 plate then it won't have been registered in Oct/Nov unless its on a cherished number of course.

Maybe the old owner has decided they want their plate back ;-)

Does he not mean that it's an 07 reg, but bought in Oct/Nov, so just a used vRS? Either way, I wanna know what the problem is. Maybe the OP left 10kg of skunk in the spare wheel tray by mistake?

Does he not mean that it's an 07 reg, but bought in Oct/Nov, so just a used vRS? Either way, I wanna know what the problem is. Maybe the OP left 10kg of skunk in the spare wheel tray by mistake?

I was thinking more that he wanted to warn the new owner about all the ladies underwear in the car.

wierd I found 7kg of beaver in my glove compartment.

I found 4kg of racoon in my car when I bought it. I wish people would be more considerate when selling on their cars.

Laughing icon

When is our favourite site going to get fixed? (sad face icon)

wierd I found 7kg of beaver in my glove compartment.

Too late buddy but here's a 'laughing icon' anyway, followed by a 'wink' icon.

I can't actually speak without smilies (sad face icon)