You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Can't remember if I've ever posted this pic of mine...

IMG_3043.jpg

Mint, if I didn't live somewhere with 30,000 speed bumps I'd be on the net now ordering BBS CH's, Coilovers and spacers for my RaceBlue vRS.

Love the stance, wheels and of course its the best colour.

I don't know, probably about that though.

er..

while i agree it looks great, and its a great photo too, i doubt its -65mm.

This is mine at -45mm. I dont think yours is another 20mm lower than that..

5514319117_62dd7181e7_o.jpg

Measure from the centre of the wheel to the top of the arch and compare that with a stock car to work out your drop.

:thumbup:

Some awsome pics here!

What width are the Phaeton Helios wheels?

As there are no doubt some wheel experts here, on a 07 VRS estate, could you get a set of 9 x 19 ET41 5 x 112's to fit all round? If so what size tyres would you need 235/35/19?

Edited by Starscream

I have no shame about it beeing a diesel when it sound like this :giggle:

9x19 ET41 can work, but it depends on how low you are going. I would put on 215 to get enough stretch to clear the arches :)

I have no shame about it beeing a diesel when it sound like this :giggle:

9x19 ET41 can work, but it depends on how low you are going. I would put on 215 to get enough stretch to clear the arches :)

Still sounds like a Tractor with a snake mixed in :giggle:

What sort of induction kit is that stamsaas?

Custom induction kit :) 3" 90degreeds alu-bend and the biggest stainless steel filter I could find ;)

Still sounds like a Tractor with a snake mixed in :giggle:

Lucky I am a farmer then ;)

DSC_0448.jpg

:giggle:

That looks nice Julie, trying to figure out what they have changed - roof wrapped (or painted?), mirror covers in matt and the front splitter on the bumper?

Really like that front splitter, I think I might be calling Ken in the parts department tomorrow morning!

That looks nice Julie, trying to figure out what they have changed - roof wrapped (or painted?), mirror covers in matt and the front splitter on the bumper?

Really like that front splitter, I think I might be calling Ken in the parts department tomorrow morning!

Hi oobster, it's Stuart's demo car. The roof and mirrors have been wrapped, the wheels refinished in anthracite, the windows tinted and a carbon fibre kit of splitter, side skirts and rear defuser fitted. The quality of the kit is really good - Stuart bought a few in, so probably best to give him a call rather than Ken.