You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

He has 10mm spacers front and back :) Looks much better :thumbup: A spacer is a spacer, "everyone" have them ;) He bought them in Sweden :)

You just need 10mm spacer with 5x112, 57,1 centerhole and longer wheelbolts :)

He has 10mm spacers front and back :) Looks much better :thumbup: A spacer is a spacer, "everyone" have them ;) He bought them in Sweden :)

You just need 10mm spacer with 5x112, 57,1 centerhole and longer wheelbolts :)

I previously fitted 15mm on the rear but wasn't happy with the look, I think I will be going for a set of H&R 8mm spacers.

8s can't be hub-centric though.... or can they?

Yup, they are hub-centric. H&R 162555719 - I have them on mine front and rear...

260502_10150700684990593_848035592_19341692_7383052_n.jpg

They're an engineering marvel. Gotta love H&R. B)

That explains why you haven't replied to my PM about them........you fitted both sets. :(

Volia

I did reply to your PM.

The ones you've linked to there aren't hubcentric.

eighteens , because the car is wet , it keeps raining you cannot see all of the tyre , looks lower in the flesh, but not Stamaas low :giggle:

No i think it sit well in the pics, I just wanted to know as im running the 17"s so think im going to need a bigger drop. cheers anyway though. :thumbup:

Another pic here

DSC00160.jpg

Glad they arrived ok Alan, and you seem happy with the results. I can confirm the drop will settle as I have the same springs fitted, it actually looks better and 'lower' on the road. :thumbup:

No i think it sit well in the pics, I just wanted to know as im running the 17"s so think im going to need a bigger drop. cheers anyway though. :thumbup:

With regards to having 17" wheels, the rolling ratio will be the same as the 18's so technically the ride height will look the same. :thumbup: