You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

It does look nice especially with the green highlights, not sure of the praticalities though, we have had 10m visibility on Baildon moor every night for 2 weeks, and green fogs would be useless, and an estate that`s not able to carry stuff( no clearence in arches) is like a chocolate fire guard, looks good as a show car though :thumbup:

Could be air ride...

Nope, H&R coilovers. Nick posted it yesterday.

Agree with the comments about practicality, that'll be on the bumpstops if you put something in the boot or carry passengers..

I picked up my car on Friday night (11th) and have already got a long growing list of things I'd like to do........

First thing is I have a set of 18" RS4 Rims that were fitted on my Dad's 06 VRS from New but he's had them in his loft for 2 years now when he sold it so I'm taking them to get them refurbed.

Secondly i REALLY want to lower it, it sits very high at the moment so desperately needs it.

Thirdly I may be putting a performance exhaust, full system on the car with a sports cat but depends if I can convince the Wife.

Lastly cosmetic stuff I am thinking I may possibly go for:

Carbon VRS badges for the Grille, rear, wheels, steering wheel etc.

Light tint for all rear windows

Carbon wrap the pillars & possibly mirrors, roof bars and maybe front grill - can't decide on this.

Think that would see a huge improvement and leave it looking much nicer, plus I run a Detailing business as a weekend thing and think the car would look great if it stood out a tad from standard, plus being an estate it's ever so practical haha.

6fbgvn.jpg

i1y4j8.jpg

Didn't realise it was a modded thread only!

It'll be a good reference point for me to come back to after a few bits have been done on mine though!

I can't stand how high the car sits, it looks like a 4x4 at the moment - I don't know if it's because the Estate is desinged to have stuff thrown in it but it is just way too high as standard!

I think we're drifting again - I thought this thread was pics of modded cars, as opposed to "I've got a Mk2 Octavia", but I could be wrong :doh:

Yup, oh well. LOL at the arch gaps on those though. They really aren't a nice looking car standard are they?

You bullies......... :rofl:

Mine...for sale :(

IMG_8711.jpg

Although a NEW FL on the way soon :)

Looks jacked up to me, perhaps the slope of the driveway not helping at the front. Don't understand why they don't come properly lowered from the factory.

Looks jacked up to me, perhaps the slope of the driveway not helping at the front. Don't understand why they don't come properly lowered from the factory.

Yes driveway slop... and one above looks a bit tooo low IMO.

The white 19s Are sold because they rubbed too much in front. They where 235/35-19. So I bougth 225/40-18 wintertires and got the Zeniths painted in Audi Daytona Gray with the grill :) Im afraid the nut caps will scratch the caint? :no:

The white 19s Are sold because they rubbed too much in front. They where 235/35-19. So I bougth 225/40-18 wintertires and got the Zeniths painted in Audi Daytona Gray with the grill :) Im afraid the nut caps will scratch the caint? :no:

No they won`t see post 1287 , they are identical in size to the originals and skoda oem

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/143488-what-did-you-do-to-your-skoda-today/page__hl__what+have+you+done+to+your+skoda+today__st__1280

And my question was going to be what colour are those? :thumbup:

No they won`t see post 1287 , they are identical in size to the originals and skoda oem

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/143488-what-did-you-do-to-your-skoda-today/page__hl__what+have+you+done+to+your+skoda+today__st__1280

I Think mine have a darker color? :doh:

And my question was going to be what colour are those? :thumbup:

the rims are painted in Audi Daytona grey, a gray that have quite much effect, and gets bright and shiny in sunlight, and very dark in night light :)