You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

My inner child showed its head a few years ago when I had a black mk4 golf & I had the bbs wheels done in barbie pink.

Eewww....

Whereas your Octy looks very nice... :thumbup:

Edited by nickgpfc

All these gorgeous cars and I look at the window at my bog standard boring silver elegance on stilts lol

Just booked her in for tints now. Called insurance company and the want to charge me 86p a mo th extra for tints hahahaha

May have to look as some other ideas. Thinking of painting chrome on grill just can't decide between black or silver?

All these gorgeous cars and I look at the window at my bog standard boring silver elegance on stilts lol

Just booked her in for tints now. Called insurance company and the want to charge me 86p a mo th extra for tints hahahaha

May have to look as some other ideas. Thinking of painting chrome on grill just can't decide between black or silver?

How much were you quoted for tints? Just rear windows?

Get some blind's.cheaper and wouldn't need to tell insurance ;)

Yeah was looking round a thinking I might have a crack myself at doing the tints. If they look cack they can always be ripped off only thing I don't like about the blinds is the rear being in 2 pieces

Edited by Mikek3111

Mine is a bit more "off the shelf" than some of the cars here. All standard equipment.

Wheels could do with a good rub down and respray - they look ok here, but close up they're starting to flake a bit.

Only had it a couple of months, but so far, very impressed.

DSC_0504.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Wish I had a clue on taking decent photo's but this is my MK2...

Actually quite the opposite, they are some decent pics. Car looks spot on mate. Can I ask, where did you get the Blue wheel nut covers from?

They look bloody smart!

After driving standard for a couple of months finally pulled my finger out, got my wheels refurb'd inc colour change & coilovers fitted, so much happier with it now.

image_zpsu2yrw0bq.jpegthats nice mate what you running coils or springs?

• Like 1

883BCDF5-F756-4F6D-B114-2CD4A3871DD8_zps

How long have you had this now Harry?  I remember you passing me years ago on the A64 heading for York.  The sound was amazing and I was quite envious at the time as I was driving a diesel Honda. :S

Edited by skinnyman