You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of carbon...

*SNIP*

That looks tidy! I'm thinking of having my grille colour coded, that's helped sway a decision :)

Anyway, quick snap from tonight - it's that time of year again:

2016-11-08%2019.03.06.jpg

Didn't think the pre facelift came in Rallye green, or is that a respray? Either way, looks nice!

quick pic of my mk2... already done few mods and many to come for 2017  :notme:  :D

A few mods?  Looks to me like you've been very busy already! Looks great in the green, what wheels are those?

Didn't think the pre facelift came in Rallye green, or is that a respray? Either way, looks nice!

yeah, your right they didn't come out the factory that colour and cheers mate

A few mods?  Looks to me like you've been very busy already! Looks great in the green, what wheels are those?

Thanks aha lots more to come and the wheels are based on the Mercedes slr wheels but cant remember the name of them right now.

Thanks aha lots more to come and the wheels are based on the Mercedes slr wheels but cant remember the name of them right now.

Are the mods mainly cosmetic so far then?  I'm going down the route of exhaust/remap/springs before I get any wheels.  

Edited by skinnyman

Are the mods mainly cosmetic so far then?  I'm going down the route of exhaust/remap/springs before I get any wheels.  

well its been remapped and got a full system on it, but the map on it is shocking so at some point i will be taking it to darkside and getting a proper map done, but iv done a custom intake on it and next job is hard pipe kit and upgrade the intercooler.

for cosmetic side, only big things iv done is coilovers and wheels so far 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been gone for a while from this forum (due to Tapatalk problems) but here I am.

Ok, in this period I've made some changes.  I made the fog projectors black (like on Fabia Monte Carlo), I've changed the springs with H&R -35 , rims 17" ET 41 from Vw Scirocco. And for my comfort i added auxiliar heating (PTC) .

Hope you like it

post-124482-0-25737300-1480445645_thumb.jpg

post-124482-0-32846600-1480445813_thumb.jpg

post-124482-0-94667000-1480445822_thumb.jpg

post-124482-0-20797500-1480445833_thumb.jpg

post-124482-0-53301800-1480445838_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is a little pic of my mkii central internal visual mods. Retro fit rns315 with Dab and Bluetooth, retrofit Audi s-line gear knob, black with red flake vinyl to all central facia.  

Think it looks so much better for it. 

And my minor external visual mods including black wing mirrors and black fog surrounds. 

All quite subtle but I like it. 

IMG_2134.JPG

IMG_2079.JPG

IMG_20170215_170647.jpg

Mine with new Eibach Pro Kit springs and 19" RS4 rep wheels fitted

Also got new style front/rear badges, carbon wrap grille surround, TT short shifter and 20mm shaved off gearstick, and all filament bulbs replaced with HID or LED

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...