Best Colour for New Vrs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't figure out why you can't have the blue with a black roof, it would look so much better than the option white roof :sick:

Black all over for me, or if I was feeling different, yellow with a black roof :D

I can't figure out why you can't have the blue with a black roof, it would look so much better than the option white roof :sick:

Black all over for me, or if I was feeling different, yellow with a black roof :D

My dad had a Triumph Dolomite Sprint in bright yellow with a black vinyl roof plus black and silver alloys; look great, that is until it rusted :S quick motor for it's day though.

TP

How about these wheels? Best of both worlds in my opinion, black and silver

7384487.jpg

thats what i thought so went for them , white car black roof coming mid september .black wheels look good need to be shiny clean all the time so went for a little bling and black .

I've said it on a few threads, but.

Green, Black Roof, Black Wheels.

Green, White Roof, White Wheels.

All Race Blue, I'm not sure about wheels, probably OEM silver.

For non vRS - White with Black (or carbon wrap) roof, Black or silver wheels.

Looking at pics in mags, I am liking the Green/black combination. :yes:

I have a Black Magic Mk 1 ATM and it looks great when freshly washed and polished. However it does not take long to get it looking mucky again. I will therefore not buy a black car again.

Though I didn't like the green/ black roof when it first came out, it has slowly grown on me! :yes:

However, let it be a word of warning to all those willing to splash out their hard earned cash on the Rallye green colour.....if you're willing to keep hold of the car fair enough, but green is still one of the least popular colours in the world, and apart from interest from fellow skoda enthusiasts, you may struggle to sell when you want to part with it! :(

For what it's worth, I'd go for white ,black roof and chrome/black wheels. :yes:

Edited by bingo765

Though I didn't like the green/ black roof when it first came out, it has slowly grown on me! :yes:

However, let it be a word of warning to all those willing to splash out their hard earned cash on the Rallye green colour.....if you're willing to keep hold of the car fair enough, but green is still one of the least popular colours in the world, and apart from interest from fellow skoda enthusiasts, you may struggle to sell when you want to part with it! :(

For what it's worth, I'd go for white ,black roof and chrome/black wheels. :yes:

I think the the green could be a trade mark colour for this car really but i take your point. White is back in fashion at the moment but not that long ago know one out side florida & the middle east was buying white cars....expect for company cars of course

I think the the green could be a trade mark colour for this car really but i take your point. White is back in fashion at the moment but not that long ago know one out side florida & the middle east was buying white cars....expect for company cars of course

Yes, I do see what you mean...However, I don't think white has ever been down the bottom of the popularity charts :no:

Ordered mine yesterday, downsizing from the Octy, went for Rallye Green and anthracite wheels. Not sure about the black roof from the pictures I've seen.

Good choice. The black roof does look good and i think helps make the car look lower from the side profile. But its a personal choice i guess.

The one I test drove was Race Blue only. Looked nice and low due to the suspension and wheels, I think the coloured roof can exagerate the squareness of the car. Considered Candy White, but the Octy is that colour - won't seem like a new car ;)

The one I test drove was Race Blue only. Looked nice and low due to the suspension and wheels, I think the coloured roof can exagerate the squareness of the car. Considered Candy White, but the Octy is that colour - won't seem like a new car ;)

Had the same problem lol. My FL Octy Vrs is blue and i liked the blue on the fab but could not have 2x blue vrs or i would be known as the blue car house hold.

Guest BigJase88

Surely HAS to be yellow with black wheels and roof??

its what ive done with my old one.... just a pic for ideas

IMG_0120.jpg

Good choice. The black roof does look good and i think helps make the car look lower from the side profile. But its a personal choice i guess.

I completely agree with you on the black roof, and this is the reason why I opted for a black roof with candy white. I think it looks fantastic! :yes: