Edition38

a_waugh

Not this year - we've going to VWAction at 'Pod. Edition is only good if you are camping, its just an excuse for a **** up really. I know this year its supposed to be revamped for Edition10 though, so you;ll have to report back as to wether they can actually turn it into a decent show!

I'll be in Dan's Jetta because the good folk at JBS have taken incompetence to the next level and frigged my car up, meaning it will be sitting stationary on my drive for the next couple of weeks. :finger::swear:

Car paked, full of fuel and ready to go. Early to bed for me now. Only got a 6 hour drive down so leaving at 7am to be down for mid-afternoon. :rofl:

See everyone thats going there. :)

i will be rollin down to improve the skoda presecence, tho was a decision between this an the pod, but thought i wud give it to the ed38 boys for thier 10th anni

shud be good

ps to chez i will do u a swap on reports ;)

i will be rollin down to improve the skoda presecence, tho was a decision between this an the pod, but thought i wud give it to the ed38 boys for thier 10th anni

shud be good

ps to chez i will do u a swap on reports ;)

I have to say - there was more to see than previous editions, and its the first time we had seen a lot of the cars LOADS of aircooled :thumbup: which I love. Some proper kitted up drag cars going down the strip too = cars running 7 - 8 second 1/4 miles which I really enjoyed as something different. Would have been even better camping with the christmas party theme going on and the night racing too.

lol.. is VWaction a competing event then? lol

No, but if you come down south and we dont see you I am going to be offended!

I'll be in Dan's Jetta because the good folk at JBS have taken incompetence to the next level and frigged my car up, meaning it will be sitting stationary on my drive for the next couple of weeks. :finger::swear:

WTF have they done? :o

Car paked, full of fuel and ready to go. Early to bed for me now. Only got a 6 hour drive down so leaving at 7am to be down for mid-afternoon. :rofl:

See everyone thats going there. :)

Sorry I missed you mate. I went over by your car a couple of times but didn't see you.

No worries at all Nick. I was trying to keep an eye out for you aswell, but in an area that big, it was always going to be hard. :rofl:

Thats me home. Left the hotel about 11ish this morning so pretty good run back up.

Had a great weekend. Loads more cars than normal turned up to it. Some proper full on Show cars and other well done cars aswell.

Roll on next year.

No worries at all Nick. I was trying to keep an eye out for you as well, but in an area that big, it was always going to be hard. :rofl:

Sid James would have had a field day with a comment like that ;)