Official Briskoda Fabia II vRS Register

ChrisRs

Date of registration: January 2013 - CTHE engine, gearbox did not require any software / oil updates as I've checked with Skoda.

Colour: Green

Options fitted: Black pack, Climatronic

Photo: 62336298_2457871520930967_5472339366523174912_n.jpg.88ccc6307eed5a9b2be58f93fb248fae.jpg

Bought my vRS back in September 2018. Currently got around 56k miles on it but I only do around 3/4k a year. In terms of modifications, I recently got the centre silencer deleted and it's just loud enough for me I'd say. Put wider (215/40/17R) PS4's on it as well if you class that as a mod(?). I might look at getting it tuned by APR in the future but I recently just renewed warranty on it so it'll be a few months before I do that I think. 

Overall its a class car to be driving at 21 years old, insurance isnt too bad coming in at £800. Hope it brings many happy miles in the future.

Centre silencer delete

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

Date of registration: March 2013

Colour: White

Options fitted: Black Roof, Black Gigaro Alloys, Multimedia Centre, Climate Control, Cruise Control

About to update the maps, considering paddle extensions & removing the centre silencer. IMG_0822.thumb.jpeg.4d46bd0fec2e599f65bf2032780642d9.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Official Briskoda Fabia II vRS Register

Date of registration: September 2014

Colour: Quartz Grey Metallic

Options fitted: SAT NAV. Other than that not much else other than standard. 🙄

Purchased in Dec 2018.

64 plate, CTHE engine.Had 43k on clock. So far enjoying it. Not many of us owners in the South ???

FB_IMG_1557603195067.jpg

Edited by CoolSarah
Added info

Had 3 weeks done 650 odd miles running sweet as, a fun daily, has been mapped, upgrading discs and pads tommorow, whitline rear arb going in, may change head unit, Forge induction fitted and checking fmic see if it's been upgraded if not I shall then get her on rollers, full service history 2011 reg 56700 miles. 

DSC_2669.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 14/07/2018 at 19:07, jamescarroll said:

Date of registration

January 2014 (63).

Colour

Sonic Grey with black roof and wheels.

Options fitted

Stock.

Upgrades planned

Likely in this order as funds allow:

- Uprated brake pads

- Uprated brake rotors

- Rear anti-roll bar

- Uprated exhaust

- Uprated radiator

95A29E38-A869-496F-8646-CB7D622D1FE1.jpeg

Sadly had to give this one up last week.

Sorry to see her go but we needed a bigger car as we've had a new arrival.

Hope it makes its way back to someone on here who'll look after her and keep her going! Still stock never got round to making those upgrades!

Replaced with an Octavia III VRS so will be moving over to that area of the forum!

Edited by jamescarroll
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jamescarroll said:

Sadly had to give this one up last week.

Sorry to see her go but we needed a bigger car as we've had a new arrival.

Hope it makes its way back to someone on here who'll look after her and keep her going!

Replaced with an Octavia III VRS so will be moving over to that area of the forum!

Don't think you will be disappointed with the Mk3 Vrs Octavia unless you a bought a diesel.:tongueout:

6 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Don't think you will be disappointed with the Mk3 Vrs Octavia unless you a bought a diesel.:tongueout:

Haha! It actually is the diesel!

We needed a bigger car that could last doing a fair few miles over the next three or four years. Added benefit of being able to tow too!

A very solid car, just getting used to the size more than anything. Still has a fair bit of poke if you ride the torque right!

Edited by jamescarroll
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jamescarroll said:

Haha! It actually is the diesel!

We needed a bigger car that could last doing a fair few miles over the next three or four years. Added benefit of being able to tow too!

A very solid car, just getting used to the size more than anything, still has a fair bit of poke if you ride the torque right!

I had a 2015Vrs DSG hatch for 7 months and 7,000 miles and really didn't like the diesel engine and DSG box combo. It averaged 45 mpg and gave around 495 miles per tank. However my current petrol Vrs245 has 155bhp more than the diesel yet is averaging 42mpg currently giving 462 miles per tank and petrol is cheaper to buy than diesel. Guess which one is more fun. If I wanted to tow something I would buy a 3.0TDi SUV.:D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Roottootemoot said:

@Dean Is that a Mk1 or a Mk2 on a cherished plate?

Sorry yes that would of helped, Fabia Mk1 - Not sure what you mean by a cherished plate? Private? It was just a standard DLVA issued plate.
Had so many issues with it when I owned it, Skoda had replaced so many parts trying to get it to stop shaking on idle but I Just fell out with it after that so whoever ended up with that car most certainly got a good deal.

Replacements
DMF
Injectors
High Pressure Diesel Pump
Clutch
Engine Mounts

Edited by Dean

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm now officially out of the register, as I've gone back to Ford after 8 years of enjoyable Skoda ownership.

I've bought what's called a "Trend" grade Focus here in Australia. dance.gif

Really impressed so far, and I'm nowhere near working out all of the stuff it can do. I haven't had a chance to take any pics, but here's a link to a similar car in the identical colour.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/det...17469468/?Cr=4

Edited by OzFabia
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Registered 29012013 62 plate 2013,

CTHE engine 40k miles

Black over White over Black

Couple of little bits I've already done, RNS315 DAB Bluetooth and NAV fitted, de-res exhaust, diverter valve fitted for school boy hissing noises. NGKBKR8EIX plugs. Ballast weights removed from rear bumper bar. Few VCDS tweeks. 

Coming this weekend, 4 new coil packs, my own breather mod, some really (not so) cool kidney grill colour stickers, and a boost gauge. 

Left to do during the summer, bit of an oil leak from timing chain cover, 40mm lowering H&R, some ToyoTR1 tyres, fully pollybush kit including camber adjustment, and an awesome fast road alignment set up. 

Constant jobs..... On the ramp every Friday for a check, and do anything needed. 

20200724_130514.jpg

20200724_130015.jpg

On 21/06/2020 at 14:21, Mortakisc said:

Date of registration:  August 2011

Colour: Black with Silver Roof

Upgrades: RaceChip R, Pipercross Airfilter, Blowoff Valve Adaptor.

20180116_163434.thumb.jpg.c11511fab2c55605d99574da6145ad1b.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm back again! 3rd furby 1st VRS

-ralley green

-black pack

-mullti function wheel

-estate!

She needs some paint doing on every panel apart from the roof, to 42.5k on the clock, and I'm missing the arm rest.

DSC_1470.JPG

• Love it! 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Date of registration

March 2012 (12 plate with CAVE engine) purchased March 2021 

Colour

Race Blue

Options fitted

Black pack, Black Gigaro Wheels, Red vRS Interior, Armrest, Sunroof, Rear Electric Windows

DSC_0329.JPG

DSC_0330.JPG