The Fabia vRS Review and Photo thread

vRSy

first and BEST thing you can do for it, is get rid of the Dunlops!

Don't worry that will be a conversation I'll be having with the dealer in the morning.

Also not impressed with the £50 floor mats, not branded as vrs or anything, just blank - is this right? For the money I would have expected branding and a reinforced heel area.

• Like 1

with lock in bits for £30 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Mats-to-fit-Skoda-Fabia-2007-on-New-VRS-Logo-/200538375710?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2eb104c61e

Got these. The quality is excellent and so is the fit  :rock:

Edited by jonny boy

Also not impressed with the £50 floor mats, not branded as vrs or anything, just blank - is this right? For the money I would have expected branding and a reinforced heel area.

Mine came with mats that have 'Fabia' written on them but no heelpad. Kind of wish I had spent the option money on aftermarket mats. Those ebay ones do look better i think.

Mine came with mats that have 'Fabia' written on them but no heelpad. Kind of wish I had spent the option money on aftermarket mats. Those ebay ones do look better i think.

Hmmm I shall have to question the ones I have then as the accessories brochure displays ones like you have and not blank ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Details : T25 flange on the way in of the exhaust-house.
Specialflange on the way out on the exhaust-house.

Standard exhaustmanifold cut in 2, removed the exhaust-housing and welded an T25-flange in cast-iron onto it.
It's not bolt-on, it will not be easy and it will certainly not look OEM.
But, it instead got a chance of performing better than Loba270 / other hybrids.
And it looks awesome after the paint-mod aswell :D.

I will install this along with some other mods (hopefully, depends on if I get a job again) and go to Greece afterwards :).

• Like 1

For some reason i cant find all my trackday Vids/photos of my Fabia, but ive cobbled the rest into a single 15 minute Vid.  Sadly this is only of Mallory Park ( She did that 4 times inthe couple years I owned her; 3 wet, 1 dry), Rockingham (she did this 3 times, all dry; pics only) and Silverstone with the APR/VWRacing test day.  

Ive got a proper trackday mount now, so rather than have people video on their IPhone ill actually video properly now lol

First trackday in the new ST at Knockhill on the 13th.  Stock car except the brake fluid is Motul RBF600.

Is the trip to Greece to get the supporting software?

Yes, to get a proper map and programming of DSG.

Mind you tho, that's a trip on almost 3000 km.

Nothing that is done without some planning-ahead!

A real love...:) joy to drive...:)

2013-04-27192149_zps7547b435.jpg20130518_165600_zps07ce10d2.jpg

Lovely pics, but I'm just back from working in Istanbul and I don't know how anybody enjoys there car in the city, your traffic is insane, as bad as anywhere I have ever been.

From our hotel near Attaturk Airport going to eat in a restaurant by the Bosphorous took us three hours to get there :o

• Like 2

Lovely pics, but I'm just back from working in Istanbul and I don't know how anybody enjoys there car in the city, your traffic is insane, as bad as anywhere I have ever been.

From our hotel near Attaturk Airport going to eat in a restaurant by the Bosphorous took us three hours to get there :o

You are totally right... I am looking my way out but till now no luck... the good thing is I live in Anotolian side, which is slightly better than the European side.... :D

Sent from my GT-N8005 using Tapatalk 4