Would you swap your VRS for an S3?

PastyBoy

Good everyone so far seems to be on the same wavelength as me:

God i'd love to.

God I couldn't afford to live with it.

Doing over 20k a year is not a wise idea in an S3, however the fact my brother has one he's trying to get rid of cheap is mightily tempting.

Nice one, you've got me thinking again haha. Always wanted one of these, but due to commuting between Torbay and Gloucester I couldn't justify the cost of fuel.

Love the style of them though, and the wide arches B) . Something the latest S3 has lost - looks just like an S-line :thumbdown:

yeah when my brother had to pop home and collect something from my mums to his place at Christmas I tagged along for the ride.

The car is just so much more planted than the Fabia - 4WD really is awesome. and yeah i guess it was a bit quicker.

And admitting nothing here but at one point he was showing off and we may have touched on sped which had a 4 a 1 and a 0 in it.

That said the fuel light did bing on slightly afterwards to which he commented that he was "f-ing sick of that noise!"

I'd love it but with the other half doing 60 miles a day to work really couldn't justify the expense

No.

I could have bought one... but I bought a Fabia VRS SE instead and am going to tweak it.

I felt detached from the driving experience in the S3, it's nice but less fun and involving.