Maidstone Meet March 2011

lfc958

Date - Sat 5th March 2011

Time - 7:00pm - 7:30 pm - Till either you get bored or we get ushered out.

Location - White Rabbit Maidstone.

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 2RF

Menus of food available - Yum Yums mmmm

Everyone Welcome. - Any newcomers please ask either at the entrance podium or at the bar for the table booked in the name of COLLINS.

Edited by lfc958

Will be there, Probs in an old skool Merc though!

Just been having a gander at the menu!! i hope the food tastes good, because the whole game menu AND the seared scallops with bacon mash and mint puree sound delicious

i've made myself hungry now hehe

I might go to this if i'm not on shift! Will be my first time going to one too! New owner of a red Octi VRS mk2. Lovin it! :thumbup::happy:

Sorry :'( , but i'm doing a long day shift! Will have 2 go 2 the next 1 :happy::thumbup:

Edited by Vrs Shark!

Just gauging interest. The Feli is on the road now & running sweetly :wonder: (fingers crossed) :wait: you never know with this car!

If any of you are interested in seeing this labour of love, I could bring it?

Otherwise I'll probably get a lift down with Justin :beer:

Edited by Beryl's Chief Pilot

I will be attending for sure, keeping my diary clear for this one and some funds in the account!

see you peeps there, possibly not in the Merc now, i would like to come in my MR2 sports car but might just bring my grotty like Felly which would have just had a whole new full exhaust system fitted

YOU DECIDE???

OPtion 1

Mercedes E300-24 Sportline weighing 1400kg and producing 241bhp

Option 2

Toyota MR2 roadster with red leather 969kg and 142bhp

Option 3

Skoda Felly(£370) pacific blue(i think, i've not washed it for three months) 941kg(removed certain unecessary bits) and 75bhp(maybe a few extra with the exhaust)

Will be there sorry to be late. I have had password issues ( could not log on or change pass) with the old account so had to re- register and have lost my Freedom as a result as nobody could be arsed to respond to my emails :(

Oh well...

I will be attending for sure, keeping my diary clear for this one and some funds in the account!

see you peeps there, possibly not in the Merc now, i would like to come in my MR2 sports car but might just bring my grotty like Felly which would have just had a whole new full exhaust system fitted

YOU DECIDE???

OPtion 1

Option 2

Option 3

Skoda Felly(£370) pacific blue(i think, i've not washed it for three months) 941kg(removed certain unecessary bits) and 75bhp(maybe a few extra with the exhaust)

I think bring 3 people with you & bring all of the choices ;)

YOU DECIDE???

OPtion 1

Option 2

Option 3

The Felly sounds good, though it would be nice to have two MR2's in the car park, not sure about the Merc though bit on the heavy side :giggle: This has made me think :think: about bringing a bit of my project along to the meet I'll bring along the peoples choice out of:

The Ford Ka Ignition Key,

A couple of Asda travel mug light housings

A few strands of redundant subaru wiring

I'll let you decide, see you all saturday :giggle::thumbup:

The Felly sounds good, though it would be nice to have two MR2's in the car park, not sure about the Merc though bit on the heavy side :giggle: This has made me think :think: about bringing a bit of my project along to the meet I'll bring along the peoples choice out of:

The Ford Ka Ignition Key,

A couple of Asda travel mug light housings

A few strands of redundant subaru wiring

I'll let you decide, see you all saturday :giggle::thumbup:

I'd like to see the Asda travel mug light housings!!! All the other items just don't have the same appeal! ;)

J

I'd like to see the Asda travel mug light housings!!! All the other items just don't have the same appeal! ;)

J

I'm with Justin on this one Mike.

Always been a huge fan of the Asda travel mug light housing. I remember back in the day, my bedroom wall used to covered in giant posters of them.

Every Christmas, other kids would be going to Debenhams to see Santa in his Grotty but my parents would take me to the travel section in Asda & there they'd be, nestling between the Universal Adaptors & the flimsy padlocks........... :love:

Sorry, we're soooo tired, had busy day... realy worn out!! Catch ya next month ;)