Now here's a bargain :p

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told by a respectable lad in a burberry cap that lexus lights are a easy 20bhp im afraid mate :rofl:

Plus we a straying from the point that if you add these mods to a non vrs their powers double :smirk:

Sorry...... Im being mean

Hehe :smirk:

If he wouldve just listed the mods and dropped all figures it would sell , but it did remind me of a maths class

Poor deluded chap!

That's an AGU engine too (cable throttle, no SAI system, no VVT, no N249, no suction spray pump etc.). Oh, and more to the point no K03s turbo! It's got the K03. So I'm fairly sure 237bhp is impossible with that setup!

He should have just listed the mods, and not tried to lie about the power.

Poor deluded chap!

Are you suggesting that it doesn't have the quoted 236.5 bhp? He's listed the mods in such a way that I'm convinced and have already put my vRS on ebay in the hope that I sell mine and win this one.

What clinched the deal for me was the vRS sticker on the steering wheel, it would remind you at all times that you're not driving a vRS, but a vRS (EATER!)

I'm also impressed by his use of exlamation marks throughout the advert! This highlights that what he is saying is both surprising and dramatic! Anyone who uses so much punctuation must be telling the truth!!

!!!

I saw this and was going to drop him a line. Then I thought it might be someone on here's pride and joy.

Someone will buy it but not at anywhere near bottom VRS money.

Mine was advertised as having 300bhp because it's got a stage 2 remap ... which of course it does :giggle::D

OMG that is hilarious!! the poor buger that buys this??? :rofl: I wanna race him before he sells it,so he can suck on my tail pipe :rofl: What a chav....Those bloody lights they need to ban them..there bloody horriable.I might bid just so I can go test drive it,looool I wannna FEEL THE POWER..

Poor deluded chap!

That's an AGU engine too (cable throttle, no SAI system, no VVT, no N249, no suction spray pump etc.). Oh, and more to the point no K03s turbo! It's got the K03. So I'm fairly sure 237bhp is impossible with that setup!

Just sent him a message and will wait for a reply :D

Just sent him a message and will wait for a reply :D

I did to, asked him for a test drive :rofl::rofl::rofl: I wanna feel the power.......lool

NOT :D:D

Edited by mountie66

Lmfao , ive been emailing this guy over the past couple of days and trying to tell him where his going wrong . As you might thought he knows it better .

Care for the emails ??? of course you do !!

Dear markthemortgageman,

I think you need to get your car on a rolling road before you claim 236bhp ! Your car has the ko3 turbo where the vrs has ko3s turbo which makes it 180bhp not 150bhp . The silcone hose pipe you put on wouldnt give you any more power as it's not a mod just an upgrade pipe . To claim the power you have you would have to do alot more work and also upgrade the cooling , turbo , MAF etc . And before you say I'm talking crap I own a VRS and to get that power you would have to change the turbo and other parts as the VRS turbo you would get most out of it is 225-230 the most ! Just thought id let you know

Dear nicky-wicky1985,

Well I am not claiming that figure if you read the listing. However, neither am I trying to mislead anyone as all of the bhp figures I have stated come from the manufacturers web sites! Also you are incorrect regarding the turbo hose as it overcomes the sharp bend of the original and allows more air to flow into the turbo. I felt the difference as soon as I drove the car. If you haven't done your's you should try it!

Also, these engine's are tunable to over 300bhp (look on Briskoda)

A vrs makes 218bhp just with a superchip!

We all learn every day?

Mark

Dear markthemortgageman,

Yes the engine is good for 300bhp ONLY if you do the follow with what I said . Hope you learned something today as the figure you say you are not claim is so far from it ! Because it says 10bhp DOESN'T mean you get it . You will be soooo surprised if you got a rolling road

Dear nicky-wicky1985,

Please read what you have sent me and have a word with yourself? Maybe you can understand it.

I might know it all about this cars but i know abit , his not emailed me back yet

Have a great day.