East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 29th March 2011 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err...Only a possible...Its our Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday..Will advise guys :'(

What could better a Brisky meet for a wedding anniversary surprise Chris? :thumbup:

I'll not be making this now unfortunately - currently off work laid up in bed with a steamer of a cold (not man flu), dripping everywhere, with a head that feels like it's spent the last 48 hours trying to convince Yeti owners that their cars AREN'T the best thing since sliced bread

Have a good one, and feel free to PM me anything juicy to put in the plug for next month's meet :thumbup:

Both sat navs found it straight away now we know it is 295 Alfreton road ;) was a Yorkshire meet as there were 6 there :giggle:

Not unless it took 2 hours for the food to arrive - did I miss much?

Not unless it took 2 hours for the food to arrive - did I miss much?

Well John was doing his usual of campaining for votes for his picture. I'm surprised he hasn't got himself a rosette and a campaign bus!

Well John was doing his usual of campaining for votes for his picture. I'm surprised he hasn't got himself a rosette and a campaign bus!

That is so, so sad, and downright immoral..............but that's John for you :dull:

Excellent attendance at the February meet - we even had two West Yorkshire folk visit us, when they eventually found it :rofl:

Seriously though, was good to see Chris and Alan making the journey :thumbup:

Brimma - black Mk2 Octavia vRS estate

Not forgetting Auric (Harrogate) and Bradley (leeds)

Not forgetting Auric (Harrogate) and Bradley (leeds)

Please note Mr G - those were the minutes of the February meeting, and unless I'm hugely mistaken, you and said Bradley were not in attendance :rofl:

Old age is a terrible thing - I'll get there eventually ;)