SE wheels

Horacecoker

The 16" Moon Alloys on the Greenline 2 look even better........

And ride better, based on my experience over the winter on 16" steel wheels and 215/60 R16's compared to my 17" rubberbands fitted to my Spitzbergs on my Elegance.

Mike

Anybody else think the SE wheels look smarter than the Elegance jobs? They look easier to clean, that's for sure!!

Yup! I think they are by far the nicest looking and most suited to the yeti body shape. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else think the SE wheels look smarter than the Elegance jobs? They look easier to clean, that's for sure!!

It depends- on how you use the vehicle

For summer normal use, especially if you never leave "the black stuff" - I think the 17" Spitsbergs look good although I appreciate the "rubber bands" comments

Clearly if you are going to use the vehicle for "very mild" offroad work the 16" Moons would be better

Winter tyres are probably better on 16" and depending on the weather - does it matter how they look

Serious offroad work again the tyres are probably more important than the wheels - so steel would probably rule

If you look at the Utube Yeti "off road" vids - the featured vehicles have a mixture of 17" Spitsbergs, (as the top spec vehicles were used), and 16" Moons - the 17" have "the rubber bands" fitted and looks as if they perform as well as the 16" Moons

Mine is coming with 17" Spitsbergs - a Euro 220 option over the 16" Moons - and I keep changing my mind everyday as to which I should have - today it's the 17" Spitsbergs

Edited by BillN_33

I think the SE alloys look sportier than the Elegance Alloys and the Elegance alloys fits well with the leather pack as they look more sophisticated, and the S alloys are more utilitarian on the account that it is vitually impossible to kerb them.

Edited by My_Yeti

Annapurnas. :happy:

+1 on that!

At the end of the day "cliche!" these things are very subjective. If you like a certain type then, that's your answer.

Personally I think the wheel choice is colour dependant as well, which is why I like the Annapurnas on steel grey. That's my choice though, others will have 101 different ideas. I'm sure this thread will see most of them put forward.