Hi everyone, i'm new

Girlracer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look at the area around the gearstick something doesn't look quite right.

However, look at the picture where the young lady is standing by her car, zoom in and look through the window, the red interor is clearly visable.

Not my colour but I nice job.

Welcome to Briskoda Girlracer :thumbup:

Hi there and welcome!!! :wave23d:

With regards to changing the rears lights - I'm pretty sure that Mk3 Golf ones won't fit.

Have a look in the 'Links' section under 'Parts, Accessories and Detailing' for companies which may be able to supply bits :)

For some reason the company 'JHM BUTT and Co' springs to mind :rolleyes: can't think why!!! :D

Looks good,makes a difference from the boring standard colours.

i guess that your gonna lower it and get some wheels at some point,i bet insurance will be a pain if do though.

have you checked out Milotec for your rear lights????

I have posted another picture of interior for you to see, i'm not ill you know to sit and colour it in on the computer.

And yes iam going to get some wheel and stuff soon, i already have an airfilter and 4" exhaust and planning to get carbon bonetshortly. Does anybody know where to get suspension from?

thanks

hi' date='

the interior is red for real it may look slightly funny as i have adjusted light on the computer as it was slightly dark.Plus the resolution of picture makes it look fuzzy[/quote']TY. That explains my doubts. :)

Would go with Alex suggestion, of wheels, suspension and body coding first , then Lights, not sure about window tint. How about " Rage " Paint instead of carbon bonnet.

It appears to be in excellet condition.

Steve

Why not do some moggling' date=' and with the proceeds, buy a Fabia vRS.

[/quote']

cos it would cost more and never be as fast a Felicia that was engineswopped to a PD130 or a 1.8T.....

:D

that would be quite hilarious to run round it.....

anyway there are enough big girls in Fabias on this site... one more would be less noticable (even if quite photogenic) than in a modded Felicia.

So was the Felicia spun off a VW platform, or was it made from Purest Skoda?

Bit of a mixture really. Some parts VAG some unique.

Quite a bit of work for an engine swap for example, Skoda used thier own gearbox for the Felicia so the mountings are different, I have been looking into it recently for some reason????

It's amazing' date='92 replies and 2200 views for an intro.is that a record :thumbup:

Should have mentioned the George Clooney in me :D[/quote']

:eek: When did that happen Laurence???

Its very brave off you to come out on Briskoda.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JD