Photography Thread

Tas

14 minutes ago, Roottootemblowinootsoot said:

A wonderful morning in Sunny South Ayrshire.

IMG_3582 (1).jpg

We have had 3 dull days here in the Midlands enjoy the sunshine. Our last sunny day was Monday. Spring Equinox today and lighter evenings in 9 days.

On 20/03/2020 at 15:27, caprixpack said:

Gave the st a going over with the da polisher today, being as I'm still in isolation and have sod all else to do.

IMG_20032020_132940_(1080_x_810_pixel).thumb.jpg.f46512aefd35d2d4dd170a9566cca52e.jpg

do you use clay as well...occasionally that is...brilliant shine

which wax?

13 minutes ago, mrcrow said:

do you use clay as well...occasionally that is...brilliant shine

which wax?

I do or did have some clay but I didn't use it as it had managed to get damp so was all manky. I just used some cheap halfords polish, it came in a car cleaning kit I was given at Christmas. I usually use meguires or autoglym stuff but had none in this time, and being stuck at home I couldn't go and get anything better. 

Edited by caprixpack
  • Like 1

On 21/03/2020 at 16:13, caprixpack said:

I do or did have some clay but I didn't use it as it had managed to get damp so was all manky. I just used some cheap halfords polish, it came in a car cleaning kit I was given at Christmas. I usually use meguires or autoglym stuff but had none in this time, and being stuck at home I couldn't go and get anything better. 

thanks...might try meguires...i use autoglym pure shampoo Ph neutral

cheers

geof

• 2 weeks later...

i was in Lochgoilhead for Christmas in 2011, just after my car had died, and just before i bought my 1st octy and joind brisky in Jan 2012.

i drove my now father in laws car with 5 us, fully loaded vis belfast ferry, along with sil and her lot in a galaxy, and met other sil and her husband and son at the holiday park for the week. the drive there nearly killed some ďue to travel sickness, the return i thought either wife or MIL were going to throw themselves over board on the ferry the crossing was so bad..