Fabia refurb underway, project 1.8T

Tech1e

I completely understand what you mean mate, just about to start to owe 3 years on a new vRS... its like a mini mortgage.

I think the colour is a bit... loud for some :D

So with a few changes here's the latest spec list.

Skoda Fabia 1.4 MPi (68bhp!)

K+N cone filter (for added bwaarrrp)

Spax RSX coil overs

SEAT Sport front strut brace

vRS front anti roll bar

Jabbasport rear anti roll bar

Cupra front console bushes

Powerflex wishbone and ARB bushes

Fabia II vRS brake conversion using MK1 vRS hubs and bearings etc

Fully refurbished rear beam (blasted and painted) with Powerflex bushes

Front bumper extension (Fabia GT/accessory item) with custom mesh inserts

Colour coded bump strips on rear bumper and doors and coded mirrors

Colour coded front grill and headlamps

17" Audi S3 alloys custom painted black green

Various stickers and custom badges

Colour coded interior parts inc centre console

Black vRS headling and a,b,c pillars

• Like 1

Thanks for brightening my day, a 1.4 mpi with strut brace and cone filter??? If you add up the cost of all the "mods" you might have been able to get a VRS :rofl:

Don't knock, a 1.4mpi with a cone filter (I should know, it was my first car) sounds awesome :D Then people turn around to see a Fabia trundle past :rofl:

The vRS isn't the be all and end all, if you have fun with your car then that's all that matters :thumbup:

• Like 2

Thanks for brightening my day, a 1.4 mpi with strut brace and cone filter??? If you add up the cost of all the "mods" you might have been able to get a VRS :rofl:

With what the mods have 'cost' me I very much doubt it. And I've had two very special vRS's thanks, they ain't the be all and end all.

Besides most of the chassis mods were done for my girlfriend before she gave me the car. All the work has been done by myself with left over parts from various projects, rear axle for example is from the vRS estate build, the brakes left over from my Bocanegra, the jabba rear arb was bought from a smashed vRS very cheap, the induction kit was on my MK2 Golf etc etc. I've not actully bought much specifically for this car.

Anyhow, Gave her a clean and polish up today as it's the last day off before back to work, also de wipered.

3d6f6123.jpg

95932bde.jpg

037a19d1.jpg

009636e4.jpg

:lol: you think techie is a 17 year old newbie and this is his first modded car ? just messing, you should have seen his bocinegera! bang tidy!!