You know you own a Mk1 Fabia VRS when.....

...when you test drive a Mk2 vrs and realise yours is wayyyyy much better.

...when you test drive a Mk2 vrs and realise yours is wayyyyy much more economical, cheaper to run, tuneable, not a VW clone... ;)

or old ones B)

Fabla's is the one that hits home though. oh my god rattles drive me insane. Glovebox is one. There's one in that corner above the glovebox maybe A pillar or heater vent and the trim above the steering wheel below the dials

lol. The one on the far corner does my tits in! I lean over when driving and push every thing down hard but it still squeaks some where! Glad i'm not the only one suffering from this! In a nice way.

When the fuel empty beep sounds and frightens the crap out of you!

When you turn the cd player volume up and it goes quieter instead,when you get in the car and brush against the seat adjuster and lower the seat again,when you try to demist the screen with the aircon and make it worse,when you check the fuel consumption and you're still getting over 50 mpg.

When the fuel empty beep sounds and frightens the crap out of you!

or when it drops below 4 degrees and beeps at you

and if you don't get the timing right with key buttons its seems to take forever to open all of the doors

owen

Doesnt sound right, i can change mine pretty quickly, not had issues with 2nd to 3rd

Matt

Really? Hmm, even at stationary with clutch pedal fully down theres always a slight hesitation once you try shifting the stick faster. Perhaps im not putting enough force in it, I don't like to manhandle it in fear of the gear crunching :D

Anyway,

You know when you own a mk1 Fabia VRS when..

.. you give it some to merge onto a dual carriage way and realise your speed is actually faster than the traffic on the outer lane.

...You find yourself on here ALL the time reading about things that

have gone wrong with other peoples cars and feeling like it's just a matter of time

until you suffer the same problems...

Guest BigJase88

You start over-rating the performance of your standard car? :o :p :p

hahaha awesome....

or you can beat every hot hatch to 15mph