My days on here may be numbered......

Brimma

Just noticed my warned status is currently up to 50%..........whatever that means :doh:

I'm off out to buy a tin helmet this morning to try to fend off the ban stick :'(

Just in case no-one else has had the pleasure, this is what you might see if you are as bad as me

post-37884-0-17931900-1302334792_thumb.jpg

Looks like you'll be getting some lines

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

Will 10 do Mr G? I think I'm suffering from RSI trying to type on my Destire

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

I must not troll

Will 10 do Mr G? I think I'm suffering from RSI trying to type on my Destire

copy and paste doesn't count, take six of the best to your bare ................................ hands you naughty boy

Cheers Pagey - I might think about doing a bolt-on thread to my gold wheels soon

And the beauty of starting your own thread is that you can't possibly be guilty of trolling on it, as it's your thread..........result

And the beauty of starting your own thread is that you can't possibly be guilty of trolling on it, as it's your thread..........result

But you could be seen as causing unrest by discussing moderator actions in public, like I say .....could :p

But you could be seen as causing unrest by discussing moderator actions in public, like I say .....could :p

I'll be good not to then - I haven't mentioned the m*******r word yet

• Administrators

The warn status can be toggled from visible to not.

It's nothing to worry about unless you act in a way that encourages the moderation team to be active.

In that sense it's self fulfilling.

I discourage the mods and myself from banning people, but sometimes people just don't get it and in those rare occasions <10 in 60k; not counting clear spammers.

Think of it this way, if we get a report on something and lets say we get 3 or 4 a day for the same person, we investigate and mange this and essentially waste our valuable life time running around after the issue. If there is no sign of a change in behaviour then we are forced to protect our time and community through a suspension or permanent exclusion.

If I could share and believe me I wish I could some of the utter drivel I get sent to sort out, it might help all to understand that in essence I don't want people to make work for us ;)

Running against the direction / rules / guidelines leads to only one place.

Posting is not a right, be it here or on almost any forum, this tends to be the case.

So if the person continues in the exact same way what would you do?