In With The New - In Rosso Brunello

Took delivery of Combi yesterday - it is beautiful and in Rosso Brunello too! Ivory interior with Black carpets

170CR DSG, Hill Hold, Sunset Glass, Electric Boot, MIDI connection, Heated Windscreen, 18' Thermisto Alloys - real nice

First owned automatic - that is taking a little getting used to but it is incredibly smooth.

2011Apr19HelloCombiA.jpg?t=1303244308

Hi

Real nice, congrats :thumbup:

yours will be there too..... soon...even if not soon enough...

DPMCD... nice motor... I've similar other than colour & DSG - some would claim its not an Auto ( :giggle: ).

& it is smooth.... enjoy! & enjoy some more...& more....

Stef

I got my combi in Russo Brunello as well .. after years of having black and silver cars I decided something different this time around.

I never got to see a combi in RB in the flesh but ordered it. When I was going to the dealer to pick the car up I must admit I got nervous thinking i made a mistake, but when I saw it there shiny and new on the forecourt I knew I made the right decision !!!

Well wear.

11-C, like my own ?

They really are a fantastic car. Many happy km in it.

(I'd get rid of the Deasy stuff, too, you're not paid to advertise for him.)

Edited by Supeeeeerb

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't help but notice, whilst watching today's royal wedding in London, just how many of the royal car fleet are painted in Rosso Brunello! I'm now thinking how smart it would be to have a thin red coachline on my Combi (that's assuming Skoda ever get round to making it, of course...).

Cracking choice there OP,

Any chance of some interior shots? Particularly interested in seeing how the Ivory with black carpets works out.

Also following from the wedding comment above, in the metal, when clean and shiny Rosso Brunello on a Superb looks very regal. Just says old money.

I love my Rosso Brunello hatchback. It looks great after washing and waxing, but doesn't look too shabby even when dirty.

Next time round I may consider a different colour; possibly mocha, which looks particualy good on the Combi.

Any chance of some interior shots? Particularly interested in seeing how the Ivory with black carpets works out.

I went for Ivory carpets with black mats - gives a lighter feel to the interior as the black isn't up the tunnel or on the inner arches.

superb09.jpg

superb12.jpg

superb10.jpg

Ray

I went for Ivory carpets with black mats - gives a lighter feel to the interior as the black isn't up the tunnel or on the inner arches.

Thank you, good solution there, hadn't considered that. Agreed the black carpet up the tunnel etc is what concerns me, yet full on Ivory underfoot might look tired fairly quickly and will need a lot of cleaning.

It's cheered me up seeing the car in Rosso Brunello. Mine's on order, due July. When I've seen the colour in the flesh the coloured pigments really show up in the sun, the rest looking much darker.

Personally I think the colour suits the executive look of the Superb, like those royal cars last Friday.

My present car is metallic silver, rather beautiful when freshly polished. But there's so many of them about.

Just one question: what do you do with the new car in terms of polishing it or treating it with a protective silicone product?

It's cheered me up seeing the car in Rosso Brunello. Mine's on order, due July. When I've seen the colour in the flesh the coloured pigments really show up in the sun, the rest looking much darker.

Personally I think the colour suits the executive look of the Superb, like those royal cars last Friday.

My present car is metallic silver, rather beautiful when freshly polished. But there's so many of them about.

Just one question: what do you do with the new car in terms of polishing it or treating it with a protective silicone product?

I used one coat of Autoglym polish and two of Autoglym ultragloss- also used the ultragloss on the wheels as recommended in the care care thread on this site. EAsy to apply and I am pleased with the results