Skoda Approved Lowered Suspension?

Did read about it briefly but know nothing about it. Think it maybe Eibach's but not sure on how much the drop it and how it affects handling or what it looks like. What about cost?

Will try and find the link to the thread but yes they were Eibach, for the vRS and drop was 20mm. To the best of my knowledge, nobody's had any luck so far getting it confirmed that they are actually approved by Skoda. :(

Part number is EIBACHE10-79-006-09-22

Thanks guys. No worries if it's not. Obviously it would be nicer if it was but it's something to put on my to do list. Ideally I'll hold off on mods until the end of my warranty. Hoping to keep the car for at least 5 years and since it's practical (estate) and fast I can't see me wanting to change for a few years.

i had a flick through a very bland skoda accessories catalogue the other day and noticed a picture of springs, didnt pay attention to it tho so for all i know it could have been for the inside of a pen or something daft :giggle:

should have my car this weekend so ill ask about it when im there (assuming i remember)

Edited by Black Howling

I'd started googling a source for the springs, thought I'd share what I'd found.

JKM - £166.02 delivered

Elite Direct - £168.52 delivered

awesome-gti.co.uk - £154.02 + delivery

A few that looked like they might stock the Eibachs but didn't have a price online

DC Performance

Larkspeed - 0113 364 3231

Venom Motorsport - 01254 820005

Hi

Tend to find that the VAG vehicles do go for the Eibach ones

I have worked for Skoda dealers before and they was Eibach

I work for VW vans now , and yes they are Eibach`s too

Si if you get a catalogue from the dealers with accesories , they will have them listed (that is if Eibach do them) and yes , you will find that they are Eibach

But just go aftermarket like you have listed , some springs ;)

Sarah

I did just find THIS link, didn't see them in accessories catalogue though

Probably best to give Skoda a call and see what they say, no? Is it at all possible that they were in there last year but have been removed or something?

Probably best to give Skoda a call and see what they say, no? Is it at all possible that they were in there last year but have been removed or something?

That's what I'm thinking, either that or they weren't ever approved.

That's what I'm thinking, either that or they weren't ever approved.

hi there i have them on my vrs got them from jkm great service fitted by skoda and they no nothing about them so not approved no warranty on the springs and standed shocks ,but they work very well car feels a lot more stable and looks the dogs to .

Apologies if you've posted this previously but may I ask how much your Skoda dealer charged you to fit the Eibach springs please?

hello there it was round the £200 mark iam sure you can try and haggle :D

At a skoda dealer year.... take it to a cheaper local garage and haggle abit

I had my springs changed on my fiesta for £60 all in lol... Springs cost me £120

Work it out ;)

tdid they (local garage) include geometry alignment

• 6 months later...

It's only gonna void warranty of dampers and bushes in the suspension. i would never want to void the warranty on the engine but the dampers are quite simple and are unlikely to randomly fail so just go put some springs on it and forget about warranty