Collective Name

Sandy.Rogers

As the Topic Description implies: It's raining and I'm bored!

Anyone know the collective name for a group of Yeti, Yetis, Yetties, Yetii or whatever the plural may be!

Anyone know the collective name for a group of Yeti, Yetis, Yetties, Yetii or whatever the plural may be!

Still raining here too ... and that's a question I've pondered before now. Given the way most of us feel about them, a 'pride' would fit, but that's been taken by the lions. A 'bigfoot' of Yeti?

I've also wondered what's the best term for Yeti fans; Yetiista, Yetista, Yetiphile .... though doubtless some not so friendly folk would label us Yetibore! :D

This has actually been discussed before, but new ideas are of course always welcome:

My link

That's all Greek to me :rofl:

That's all Greek to me :rofl:

:rofl: No not quite....looks like Scandinavian or Finnish I think???? Herdy gerdy talk!! Remember the chef in the Muppets??? "De herdy gerdy gets de chicken" :giggle:B)

This has actually been discussed before, but new ideas are of course always welcome:

My corrected link

Edit: Link corrected, sorry for the mistake

And favdavrab guessed right (or knew): it was finnish

Edited by the_raz

How about a (gathering)

How's about a MUDDY of Yetis?

Adventure? - well I often see threads where a number of Yetis arem off on an off-road Adventure!

900k calls a gathering for a pub meet an adventure and one where we go off road an Adventure. .....

Himalayan?

it is Yeti's shelter in legend,so, maybe fit the name of the group.

:D

I like the idea behind that, but it's a bit of a mouthful. How about an Everest of Yeti?