East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 28th June 2011 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

You could go and keep the Sharkmeister company - he'll most likely still be at work :thumbup:

Thought about this but decided I'd probably end up spending money! Do Shark do servicing as well as performance and tuning?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought about this but decided I'd probably end up spending money! Do Shark do servicing as well as performance and tuning?

Yeah if you are wanting do do "shopping" at least do it right and spend money on the car at Shark B)

Its been along time so I may pop down to see you all for a change, but If I do I won't be stopping too long. The late nights messes me up for work & with my workload at the moment I don't fancy being creamed crackered all week.

Your ears must have been burning mate. Only asking about you on Wednesday night. Catch up with you Tuesday B)

This is looking much more likely for me now :D WIN! :thumbup:

I'm not promising a pretty car though.. Might splash the jet over it, so it's not so dusty.

Sam, you can see my absolute balls up of a spoiler wrap! Yay ;)

This is looking much more likely for me now :D WIN! :thumbup:

I'm not promising a pretty car though.. Might splash the jet over it, so it's not so dusty.

Sam, you can see my absolute balls up of a spoiler wrap! Yay ;)

Haha well you've seen my grille, so it can't be much worse :p

Brimma - black Octavia vRS estate or blue Seat Toledo SE

Softscoop - Fabia vRS

Nem - Blue Titty.

vrsadz - fabia vrs

Ant-Vrs - fabia vrs

Bluevr2 Blue/Black VRS

Definately off work now so will be travelling down :thumbup:

Hi guys,

We'll not be coming down tomorrow night as we'll be having a new member of the family moving in tomorrow morning!!!!! emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Things have gone so well with the introductions that they have moved forward the placement day from this Thursday to tomorrow morning so we'll not be around for a little while.

Hope you all have a good few meets and we'll no doubt catch up at some other daytime meets where our little fella will be able to join us.

Cheers

Dave.

Hi guys,

We'll not be coming down tomorrow night as we'll be having a new member of the family moving in tomorrow morning!!!!! emoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Things have gone so well with the introductions that they have moved forward the placement day from this Thursday to tomorrow morning so we'll not be around for a little while.

Hope you all have a good few meets and we'll no doubt catch up at some other daytime meets where our little fella will be able to join us.

Cheers

Dave.

Thats great news Dave, a bit more inportant than a meet, all the best to you all :thumbup:

That was a good meet :thumbup:

A fun drive home too ;)

Fun drive home indeed! Interesting to see what a difference a remap, arb and strut brace make too!!

Good to meet everyone, hope to see you all at the August meet, can't make the one in July!

I'd just washed the car and was about to jump in the shower when I got a phone call telling me I'd best go home. My nan passed away this morning. ;(

Sorry to hear about that mate. It's probably for the best that you didn't come last night.