vRS's on the road

Lee

Why have I only seen two vRS's on the road since September last year?

A green one on the M25 back then and a red/white roof one by Kew Gardens yesterday?

The dealers I've spoken to say they sold loads and demand is stil high despite the lead times.

I've seen one green one in Halfords but all the rest were at the dealers. I'm a delivery driver so on the road a lot and I'm always looking for them. Seen plenty of Fabia Estates but no vRS's

Apmaman that was me mate. Couldn't believe it. That's the first one I've seen in a year of having mine. Really like the black pack. I take it you stay up that way.

Ha! Nice one! Yeah live up that way, was popping into the shop! I've seen yours going around every now and again for a while, but never for too long ;)

Only seen 2 in 6 months of ownership and one was half way up the M1 when we went to the lake district. Dealers say 'loads' being ordered but could this just mean a few hundred in a population of 60,000,000.....

Food for thought.

:rofl:

must be your area mate

there is loads in darlo arealol

Aye because everyone up north are chavs :p jk

I have only seen 1 in South Wales =/ on the M4 driving past me. Seen 1 other monte carlo too a grey one in Cardiff city centre.

Edited by adamc260

What part of heartfordshire you from Chloe bear. I've seen 1 green with black roof/wheels in harlow and an all black in romford but that's it in 4 months.

I am not from Heartfordshire :no: i live in Herefordshire ;)

Edited by chloe bear

Mine appears to be only one in Lancaster area. Race blue VRs estate.

Mines the only one on my street.

Seen 5 in west cumbria, sharkriders, a blue with white wheels and roof, green with black wheels and roof, a plain red and mine.

I have yet to see one on the road in my area and various trips around the country. And I always look out for them. Even normal Fabia models get me excited lol.

Will be gutted if I see a green one locally before I get hold of mine.

theirs a red and a white one ive seen but haven't spotted them for ages

ive not seen any other polo gtis yet emoticon-0103-cool.gif

the Ibiza fabia polo all seem rare around here

Edited by daydotz

Mines the only one on my street.

Seen 5 in west cumbria, sharkriders, a blue with white wheels and roof, green with black wheels and roof, a plain red and mine.

@harryweld I'm up in Millom on Friday. Maybe I'll see one there?

Edited by quincyme