THE car of the moment?

lozgti

I would just be interested to know what the one car is that keeps popping into your head from the current crop.Don't dither' date='don't slate other cars,just pick one!

.[/quote']

Keep it a clean folks ;) It's just the one car that you think has the 'it' factor :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's alot i like at the moment, New m5,m6 , new tvr tuscan, sl55 amg.

if i have to choose just one it would have to be a fiat, sorry, ferrari f430.

and maybe the new AM V8 Vantage........

Lamborghini Murcielago always. Nothing has the same presence.

You can guarentee you will see the odd Bentley GT, Ferrari 360 and other prestige brands, but I have only even seen one Lambo, in green which is the absolute dogs b@ll@cks!

I also have a video of it if anyone wants (about 40mb) of some mad japanese guys racing 8 of the most super super cars round a track, and the lambo wins :D

Right then, after days of thinking about this, i wish to award Mercedes for their engineering achievment on their 65 AMG lump.

A 6 litre V12, Twin-turbo developing 612 bhp @ 4800 rpm and 738 lb/ft from 2000-4000 rpm. A massive achievement although not particually involving for a driver apart from the fact you will need to be holding on for dear life as it hits 100 mph in 8 or so seconds and then 120mph in around 12 and still weighs 2 tonne in the SL guise. I real achievement indeed !

semi sensible / an EVO 8 please (dont mind which one).

nutty mood / an Audi RS6.

New golf GTI does look nice there again a vauxhall carlton lotus or a lancia delta intergrale turbo, a BMW M5, or a 300BHP Octy :D

Oh i dont know its a stupid question im not playing anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Lambo Murcielago...no Ferraris, no Porsches, no Paganis...Lambo is in a league of its own, and that Murcielago drives me insane.

The soon to arrive Boxster Coupe,has lapped the ring quicker than a 911 turbo so far,gonna be a fantastic car.

everyday car in the real world would have to be a new Octy Estate Elegance TDi 140,every extra,the sport pack in black with tinted windows.

• 7 months later...