New Fiesta ST

Guest Tim31

I hate the new Polo (and most current VW's) and tbh it would be a joint top for ugliest hot hatch with the mkII Fabia IMO.

However, that Fiesta makes the Polo look like the pinnacle in car design! Truly, truly disgusting! Such a shame as I adored old hot Fiestas, would love to own an XR* one day.

YEah but hot fiesta's are for 12yrs old boys and men living on council estates....

We are here because we prefer the understated look of the Fabia vRS(unless you got a Insect blood Green colour)

well good luck to Ford, they probably want far too much for it... i couldn't believe when the 122ps Zetec S came out that a fully specced model with the sports pack etc etc came in at £16,500 which compared to my 155bhp Mito which cost £17,200 at the same time... it's so expensive and whilst Alfa Romeo are busy using brembo calipers on the Mito for @ £17,200 Ford are busy maximising profit by sticking with the Standard rear DRUM brakes. i mean come on Ford, DRUM brakes on a 16k Warm Hatch... i mean even Skoda uses rear disc brakes on the Fabia 1.4 16v cars.

Ford= cheap product

EDIT: My mate has a 1.4 Zetec 60 reg fiesta and it came with cheap Kumho tyres. the Mito had nothing but Pirelli P Zero's

Edited by Sonner