Post your Fabia II Picture of the Day

marTTyn

• 2 weeks later...

Blur looks a little harsh on the curve to the left rear of the car,

I think it needs a little more in the foreground to the left aswell...

Looks great though, wheels do it for me :thumbup:

Good points M. It needs a bit more time fiddling and tweaking. When I get a chance I will :)

Anyone done a pic with something diffrent and unique done to the grill? Looking at getting something done but lack inspiration....looking at black pack style grill with green "spars" not sure if it would look stupid but i want something totaly diffrent

Anyone done a pic with something diffrent and unique done to the grill? Looking at getting something done but lack inspiration....looking at black pack style grill with green "spars" not sure if it would look stupid but i want something totaly diffrent

how about this....

post-4851-0-59929000-1327013813_thumb.jpg

I like i like : ) cheers for that only thing is my headlights would still be clear and it would maybe look daft with the extra black bit and black ones from skoda would be too dear and tinting thems now illegal : (

Tintngs illegal? I've ordered smoked film off ebay ...Nooooo!!!! I think the white lights will be ok, the golf GTI has it...

478353741_f65846ab3b_z.jpg?zz=1

even if you just do the green/ red bottom and keep the chrome! :)

Yup now an mot fail as off this year (not sure about on the spot fines) but i think alot of places will be leniant with it tbh.

Yeh youv got a point there actualy, defo likeing the green strip althoutht id need to buy anew one as it doesnt come of whole apprently : (

Speaking of gtis was up at my dad work last week and thev got an edition 35.....absloutly cracking first car i seen on the forecourt

• Like 1

Yup now an mot fail as off this year (not sure about on the spot fines) but i think alot of places will be leniant with it tbh.

Yeh youv got a point there actualy, defo likeing the green strip althoutht id need to buy anew one as it doesnt come of whole apprently : (

Speaking of gtis was up at my dad work last week and thev got an edition 35.....absloutly cracking first car i seen on the forecourt

why not try a small sheet of vinyl with a hair dryer and a scalpel :) easy on, easy off! :thumbup:

Mmm I bet it was nice!

why not try a small sheet of vinyl with a hair dryer and a scalpel :) easy on, easy off! :thumbup:

Mmm I bet it was nice!

Thats a shout actualy....could vinyl the other bit aswell, would be alot cheaper than new bits and painting

Ohh yeshhh was stunning in red with black wheels with chrome bits round the edges and end of the spokes stood out amongst everything else althought i did see a few customers admiring the skody on thier way out

The graphics work - shame about the L stuck right in the center.

By the way why your exhaust is so way out?

yeah the L is a bit of a bummer.no sure about the exhaust,by the time I got home it was dark so maybe need to have a proper looksy in the morning.just got it home after a month in the bodyshop (rear end shunt),so they've maybe faffed about with it,possibly just needs the chrome tailpiece pushed back in a bit.

by the way 32kofdata hope you dont mind me blatantly copying you're drl's ! you had inspired me hee hee

edit-just whent out and had a look as it was bothering me.true to form the bodyshop are a bunch of f##ks....it was loose :-0

Edited by barrheadred

yeah the L is a bit of a bummer.no sure about the exhaust,by the time I got home it was dark so maybe need to have a proper looksy in the morning.just got it home after a month in the bodyshop (rear end shunt),so they've maybe faffed about with it,possibly just needs the chrome tailpiece pushed back in a bit.

by the way 32kofdata hope you dont mind me blatantly copying you're drl's ! you had inspired me hee hee

edit-just whent out and had a look as it was bothering me.true to form the bodyshop are a bunch of f##ks....it was loose :-0

Nice one on the DRLs :thumbup:

If it is only the tailpiece then that is an easy fix - thank god it didn't fall off when going back home. If I was you I would give them a hard time, it is no laughing matter.