Silver Monte Carlo?...........Suit you, Sir?

Brimma

Thanks for all the positive comments peeps :thumbup:

Very nice looking car would have had that colour myself but the extra £400 put me off :thumbup:

I actually ordered red, but that had gone, so they offered me a silver one for the same price, so I got the metallic for free :)

Looks really great :thumbup: Was struggling to picture it in Silver - but looks Fabulous. Good Choice :yes:

I can't take the credit for the choice Sarah - my choice was silver or nothing

Looking nice , but are they Drums or Disc Brakes on the rear , just look a little small compared to the wheel size .

Yes, they are drums, but they'll be more than adequate :)

I can't take the credit for the choice Sarah - my choice was silver or nothing

Really like it :thumbup: Think the red looks great too, but I reckon there's likely to be a glut of them about - silver is a little more exclusive. ;)

Have you still got the octavia?Really nice could we have some more pictures of the interior please

Couldn't let the Octavia go :no: Will post up some more pics, inside and out, in the next few days

Really like it :thumbup: Think the red looks great too, but I reckon there's likely to be a glut of them about - silver is a little more exclusive. ;)

I'm always up for an exclusive :D

Silver is the best. Is the steering wheel standard looks lash

Yes, standard wheel comes with red stitching - very comfy :thumbup: