My vRS finally arrived. WARNING: Very green pictures inside

After a wait that seemed to take forever I finally took delivery of my new vRS estate on Saturday. To be fair, Andrea from Farmers Leicester has kept me in the loop completely with the waxing and waning of Skoda's black hole system, and it arrived exactly as I specced it following it's week 39 build.

Managed to get some snaps following its first wash (with a newly christened lambswool mitt and Chemical Guys Maxisuds II), where the low lying autumn sun caught the green paintwork quite nicely.

I'll look forward to posting again when the initial excitement has worn off (IF it wears off lol). At the moment I'm still enjoying the ferocious acceleration, which to my mind compares favourably to the Megane cup I was running on a stage 1 map last year. The only downside I can find so far is that there aren't many cubby holes or drawers for small change etc, compared to the Citroen C4 which had draws and pockets coming out of its ears.

There has been a couple of green estates posted on here in recent months, but this is the first with the dark chrome gigaros as I recall.

Enjoy! Look forward to any comments...

26a2f0fe.jpg

97fd2ac3.jpg

8ff8dcaf.jpg

a2716410.jpg

8b113f18.jpg

97fafe46.jpg

1a152899.jpg

969490f4.jpg

Edited by Didescharlie

After a wait that seemed to take forever I finally took delivery of my new vRS estate on Saturday. To be fair, Andrea from Farmers Leicester has kept me in the loop completely with the waxing and waning of Skoda's black hole system, and it arrived exactly as I specced it following it's week 39 build.

Managed to get some snaps following its first wash (with a newly christened lambswool mitt and Chemical Guys Maxisuds II), where the low lying autumn sun caught the green paintwork quite nicely.

I'll look forward to posting again when the initial excitement has worn off (IF it wears off lol). At the moment I'm still enjoying the ferocious acceleration, which to my mind compares favourably to the Megane cup I was running on a stage 1 map last year. The only downside I can find so far is that there aren't many cubby holes or drawers for small change etc, compared to the Citroen C4 which had draws and pockets coming out of its ears.

There has been a couple of green estates posted on here in recent months, but this is the first with the dark chrome gigaros as I recall.

Enjoy! Look forward to any comments...

26a2f0fe.jpg

97fd2ac3.jpg

8ff8dcaf.jpg

a2716410.jpg

8b113f18.jpg

97fafe46.jpg

1a152899.jpg

969490f4.jpg

yay thanks for fixing the link.

It looks very gpod, the dark chrome alloys are the best choice for the green cars IMO!

so dare i ask how many miles have you done in it in the last 24hrs?!

the last new car i had i burnt 3 tanks of petrol in the first week alone and back then i only had a 3miles drive to work and back.

mind you i was getting about 22mpg from a car with a supposed 42mpg combined cycle

Love the hatch, I've the saloon with the same spec and colour and apart from using as much oil as a 2-stroke its great. Hoping customer services get a solution to the problem soon as it ruins a fine car.