SKODA BADGE - A laughing stock!

They did but it doesn't really make a huge amount of difference, I would put the house on a CTR handling better than a Octavia vRS. The last championship white Mugen versions also had an LSD which makes them substantially better too. Not dissing the Octy just dont think its as quick flat out as a CTR. :)

But who drives around flat out all the time in the real world?

Ian

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vRS appears to be slower to 60 and slower to 100 and doubt the handling is as good. :)

No, it won't handle as well.

And 0-60 implies "going at it 100%" - if the CTR driver isn't giving it everything, there will be little in it!

Cant we just agree they are both nice cars and leave all the drivel out. :) Next you will all be banging on about torque as if that's a performance indicator. :rofl:

No drivel here, just saying it how it is :) Driven 100% a CTR would drive rings around an Octavia vRS, but for just ambling around, going to work, the shops... they're not quick!

The derv lot will bang on about torque, but that's cause that's all they have haha!

And I'm not biased pro-Skoda against anything. Lottery-win garage includes a JDM Civic Type-R Saloon :)

Is it really worth keeping this thread going? It was a joke not even posted by the actual member - I'm considering locking it unless it really has a purpose?! opinions?

Lock it

These threads only de-generate into the mireemoticon-0106-crying.gif

Is it really worth keeping this thread going? It was a joke not even posted by the actual member - I'm considering locking it unless it really has a purpose?! opinions?

Are you kidding? This is the funniest thread for years!

Please do

This has been submitted by a colleague (Honda Type-R owner) who thought he'd have a laugh as I forgot to log out last night. So dont worry i've still got a pair & i'll get him back. I'm not concerned, he's looking at getting a Kia :giggle: - enuf said! B)

I am more than happy with my car. No way i'll be changing this anytime soon.

Sorry Mark, I called you a saddo without reading your posting,enjoy your car .

My last car ;)

Awesome bit of kit and the most powerful type R to date, still gutless low down though compared to any forced induction car. Handling was a different matter though...

My last car ;)

Awesome bit of kit and the most powerful type R to date, still gutless low down though compared to any forced induction car. Handling was a different matter though...

That's the one!

Love them :D