Laurin & Klement Luxury pack

Coops

Nov 2011 brochures on the website - Laurin & Klement Luxury pack has been added.

Spec above Elegance includues:

18" bi colour alloys

Upgraded sound system

Boot net

Brown leather with piano black inserts

Chrome radiator grille

Floor mats

Heated rear seats

Panoramic sunroof (estate)

Park Assist

Sunset glass

TV tuner

Ventilated front seats

LED rear brake lights (hatch)

£2230 and £2665 RRP optional cost for hatch and estate

New brochure HERE

Phew :whew:, I really considered waiting for the L&K to be released before ordering mine, personally I am glad I didn't wait now as although it is a nice spec (most of which I added anyway) there are a few below that I would not be happy with:

Nov 2011 brochures on the website - Laurin & Klement Luxury pack has been added.

Spec above Elegance includues:

18" bi colour alloys - Not keen on the Sirlus alloys TBH

Upgraded sound system

Boot net

Brown leather with piano black inserts - BROWN!!?? no thanks

Chrome radiator grille - Tacky!!

Floor mats

Heated rear seats

Panoramic sunroof (estate) - Didn't want this

Park Assist

Sunset glass

TV tuner

Ventilated front seats

LED rear brake lights (hatch) - Intresting they now must have CE approval .... just waiting for them to produce them for the combi now :thumbup:

£2230 and £2665 RRP optional cost for hatch and estate

New brochure HERE

The TV tuner is an external module, just like the bluetooth and not fitted inside the columbus. The TV tuner has been available in a number of markets from the Superbs release 3 years ago.

The TV tuner is an external module, just like the bluetooth and not fitted inside the columbus. The TV tuner has been available in a number of markets from the Superbs release 3 years ago.

ye i know about that, i was just thinking that if skoda themselves did it, it would be a bit more official. if you know what i mean... :p

I agree with Gizmo, some good stuff in there, but I'm not sure I like the whole package.

Although I did really want a sunroof and it wasn't an option when in ordered, the other stuff I could take or leave.

Those Sirius wheels look like the Vicenza that is a cost option on the Passat SE / Sport.

That grill would be a complete deal killer for me on that package. Though it seems a rather good value, and the brown leather seats might not be so bad.

I was thinking the same about the hat Leon :)

I could actually see myself in a 3.6 L&K after another 2 years in the SE Plus TSi, or maybe a 2.0TSi and Sharked :) not from new, but there would be some good deals on ex demo 3.6's or cars under / around 12 months old.

In the grand scheme of things, 33k as a new price, for the amount of kit it's packing (save for the Grillus Horrendous) is a relative bargain comparing it to other marques ........ 33K for a Skoda though ..... it'll never work :)

It seems from the brochure that the L & K is only available in magnetic brown?

There are a couple of errors I've noticed in the brochure. After the SE Plus, it lists standard equipment over Elegance when I though that should be over S, and listed in standard equipment for this model is sunset glass. I thought maybe they've upped the spec and made it standard, but you then see it in the factory options list for all models except L & K.

SE Plus has standard equipment over the SE, and Sunset glass is standard on SE plus, the brochure is a bit misleading in places, like the SE Plus GSM2 telephone preparation. It's not "real" GSM II Phone prep, it's built into the Amundsen Plus head unit as it has 4GB of Flash storage for phone books etc.

Well yeah I suppose, but for what your getting 19K for that is still a bargain.

I bet a Passat R36 (OK not QUITE the same kind of car....) would be a fair chunk more expensive...

How much is a 3.6 V6 to get ex-demo then?

If you can wait until a few company cars are sold on then I would imagine you could pick one up for peanuts as the fuel and tax will put most people off from owning them.

If you can wait until a few company cars are sold on then I would imagine you could pick one up for peanuts as the fuel and tax will put most people off from owning them.

No doubt - not to mention the insurance - Group 30 for a 3.6 compared to 21 for a 1.8TSI 4x4....

Don't think you'll find many V6 as company cars, dread to think what the BIK will be.

SE Plus has standard equipment over the SE, and Sunset glass is standard on SE plus, the brochure is a bit misleading in places, like the SE Plus GSM2 telephone preparation. It's not "real" GSM II Phone prep, it's built into the Amundsen Plus head unit as it has 4GB of Flash storage for phone books etc.

Yes, sorry. I meant to say the SE Plus has equipment over the SE and not the S.

However, why does page 20 of the brochure say that sunset glass is a factory option at £225.00 on the SE Plus if it is standard equipment?

Still a lot of money I guess, but there must be some haggling :)

http://www.skoda.net...px?id=602214631

The spec says it has four valves. Do two of the cyliners not have any valves?

OK, I'm being pedantic as I know it means 4 valves per cylinder, but they don't make it very clear!

Brown leather?! - Erm, I'm still in my 20's - Thanks, but no.

The Piano Black dash inserts however, I do like!

Al.

Not in my twentys! but agree with Al.

Phil.