Rallye Green Octavia vRS

Nice in daylight - thought it would be darker like the "old" British Racing Green. Those wheels need to be left alone. Black ones are ***t.

Edited by Paul007

Nice in daylight - thought it would be darker like the "old" British Racing Green. Those wheels need to be left alone. Black ones are ***t.

Are you mad?????? I agree on the shade of green though, needs to be darker. IMO!

Is your's the first in the country then?

Yes, according to the dealer (they already had it on order, apparently as a showroom car when I came knocking, it was the colour I wanted, and the spec was good, so I bought it instead!). There's another one due into the country any time now though...

What about the inside does it have the dark trim ?:)

It's got leather seats and a sort of dark, carbon effect on the trim (which looks waaay better than it sounds IMO! :giggle: )

It's got leather seats and a sort of dark, carbon effect on the trim (which looks waaay better than it sounds IMO! :giggle: )

Pics? Think mine might have it but I hate the idea of fake carbon fibre - we'll see when it turns up...

Ordered one in Steel Grey too with sunset, silver rails, and parking sensors. That's going to get built the first week in Jan apparently, although I'm sure that will slip back a week.

Really looking forward to seeing both of these.

James, is this a new colour? different to Anthracite?