Castle Combe Spring Action Day 2012 28/04/12 - Briskoda Clubstand

devonutopia

Okay, I'll be there tomorrow but not first thing.

Could someone please keep me a place on the stand until I get there.

I aim to arrive between 11 and 12.

Shame I didn't know about the suction mount not being allowed but no matter I'll bring all my bits and sticky pads. Behind the rearview mirror sounds good. Leaving Swansea at 6am and should be there about 8. See you all tomorrow

Shame I didn't know about the suction mount not being allowed but no matter I'll bring all my bits and sticky pads. Behind the rearview mirror sounds good. Leaving Swansea at 6am and should be there about 8. See you all tomorrow

might have to nick a sticky pad off ya fella lol all i have is my suction mount looking forward to seein everyone 2mora

right going to get my lights on out the front and start getting the car ready for today or as much as i can, then setting off about 5 for a nice slow drive down there to meet everyone at maccies.

Im sorry but all i can see on this post is 3:11 !!!!!!

DAM !!!

Today:

Mainly cloudy, with occasional, mostly light rain towards eastern parts, whilst the west and particularly Cornwall should see more in the way of brightness, but also scattered heavy showers. Northeasterly winds will strengthen through the day, with gales by dusk. Maximum temperature 14 °C.

right going to get my lights on out the front and start getting the car ready for today or as much as i can, then setting off about 5 for a nice slow drive down there to meet everyone at maccies.

Mental!

Had a really good day albeit wet and freezing cold! The track was actually pretty dry when we went out, think I over did the car though with all the white smoke pooring out of the exhaust afterwards.

It's all cleared up now so I'll keep an eye on it! Was good to meet a few of you, next time well come see more of the group :)

Btw Simon2k4(I think), fair play you were hammering around the track :D

Had a really good day albeit wet and freezing cold! The track was actually pretty dry when we went out, think I over did the car though with all the white smoke pooring out of the exhaust afterwards.

It's all cleared up now so I'll keep an eye on it! Was good to meet a few of you, next time well come see more of the group :)

Btw Simon2k4(I think), fair play you were hammering around the track :D

I was a little worried when you first pulled up... Touched wood for you that it ain't bad dude.

'twas a good day and great to put some faces to some names but shame the weather was a little miserable!

I will be on the track next year!

Was a really good day. As said, weather was a bit rubbish :rain: but track was mostly dry :sun: . Got to meet some new people and say hello to old faces. :thumbup:

Just looked at my cam footage and it's horribly shakey! :doh: Will upload it anyway

1455b205.jpg

Nooooooooooooooo !!!! I cant even look at it lol

I drove back with a change of trainers and a towel down lol

A great day even with the bloody rain

And briskie folk are indeed some friendy guys :)

Cheers to all who stopped and talked to me :)

And sorry for forgetting names lol im rather crap but i'll get there...... After a few hundred shows :D

I had an enjoyable-ish day although we got bloody cold in our tent, and business was poor. Much better fun to be had with the Brisky folks. Many thanks to Jason for the passenger ride - sorry I can't shut up round Combe but hope some of if was useful. Your car is great fun. Apologies to Dave and Lolli for not making contact - didn't know which one you were, sorry.

Huge thanks to MissPiggy for fudge, and for helping us take our marquee down! :) I hope the cake was good, too.

I am back at home now as well, went via the shop for some milk.

What a great turnout despite the weather, I think we must have had one of the biggest stands. I have some pictures and videos of the Briskoda track session, watch this space.

Shame about the weather, and compared to the day before it was cold as well.

Thanks for the fudge Lorna, and Des for the loan of something to keep dry.

I was a little worried when you first pulled up... Touched wood for you that it ain't bad dude.

'twas a good day and great to put some faces to some names but shame the weather was a little miserable!

I will be on the track next year!

Doh! My turbos oil seals are shot I think mate, it's got worse lol. Turbo dynamics warranty claim incoming! It's only 5 months old!

Just got in too. Feet still drying out but apart from that all good. Apart from the weather it was a good day out and was nice to put names to faces even though it took until almost the end in some cases. I'll upload footage in a bit once I've had food.