East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 20th December 2011 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

This is it, the Christmas party for the East Midlands lot!

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for a map

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Tuesday 20th December 2011 (NOT the last Tuesday due to Christmas)

Time: 7:30pm

All welcome

Turnout of 18 again, upholding our reputation for being the most popular monthly meet :clap:

Jayneyyyy brought her damaged ring with her, which unfortunately turned out to beyond repair, but I am pleased to report that the replacement remained intact

Was nice to see Colin paying a visit from oop North - I've booked a cut and bow dry in time for the Christmas party

I think the other main talking point was that john999boy actually bought a food item - well done mate B)

Very good of the Assistant Manager to reserve us our own area in the conservatory

Hope we can get a good attendance next for this one

As it's Christmas, the Snipe would appreciate some indication of what me might want to eat, so if attending please indicate below, stating what you might want from the menu, which can be found HERE

2 courses £8.99 or 3 courses £11.99.......can't be bad :)

Brimma - Monte or JPS Octavia - Stilton/mushroom filo parcels, Sweet Chilli Salmon

Brimma - Monte or JPS Octavia - Stilton/mushroom filo parcels, Sweet Chilli Salmon

Vrsadz - fabia vrs - traditional turkey with all the trimmings, warm chocolate fudge cake

I won't be able to make this one.:(

Christmas meal already planned on 20th that I forgot about until Facebook kindly reminded me!

Get them to change the date Sam :rofl:

Shame you can't make it :S

Vrsadz - fabia vrs - traditional turkey with all the trimmings, warm chocolate fudge cake

D15VRS - POSSIBLE - fabia or octavia,

fabkhanvrs, I guess you will be welcomed, this will be only my 2nd time, they are a friendly bunch so pop over and put a few faces to names.

I'll be attending, will look at the menu later. Edit to follow...!

Edit:

D15VRS - POSSIBLE - fabia or octavia,

Bezzy - Traditional Turkey dinner, christmas pud!

Edited by Bezzy