Cheap leather trim on fleabag

Marso

There are several other parts available, supposedly from the same car,including a N/S xenon headlight.

There is also a plastic 3 spoke steering wheel which seems a strange mix with leather seats and xenon lights?

Is this the one that didn't sell some months ago, more photos at the time showed one seat with bloodstains?

I was just looking closely at the current pics.

The passenger front seat does have a large amount of blood stains on it.

Personally I wouldn't buy them.

From the pics of the whole car they had to cut the roof off so there will probably be firemans boot prints on some of the others too.

I was just looking closely at the current pics.

The passenger front seat does have a large amount of blood stains on it.

Personally I wouldn't buy them.

From the pics of the whole car they had to cut the roof off so there will probably be firemans boot prints on some of the others too.

Strange that the roof has been cut off; chassis and main bodywork looks fairly intact :wonder:

Looks like its been part of a multi car pile up; rear impact pushing it forward, also has the word clear written on the drivers door.

Hope the occupants were OK and now recovered.

TP

One of the previous threads on this:

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/174233-full-leather-interior-on-ebay/

Yes, SEPTEMBER 2010. So they've been trying to sell it for a long, long time now.

Why on earth don't they just have it cleaned and take new pictures?!?!!? Not rocket science why it is not selling.

One of the previous threads on this:

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/174233-full-leather-interior-on-ebay/

Yes, SEPTEMBER 2010. So they've been trying to sell it for a long, long time now.

Why on earth don't they just have it cleaned and take new pictures?!?!!? Not rocket science why it is not selling.

Could that be a source of winter wheels for someone?

Fred

I know... just clean them up, remove from car and take pictures of just the seats without the blood stains!

Oh well... if they want to sell them then they will do that I'm sure. Or wait till someone doesn't mind a bargain and a bit of cleaning with some rubber gloves on! lol

They advertised a set of alloys (2 unmarked and 2 refurbished) with Pirelli P Zero Rossos on ebay last February for .... £850 or best offer! :giggle:

The advert showed that they had been in stock since Jan 2010 so I made them an offer of £450 which they declined, then I offered £550 and they declined again. I gave up.

The ad eventually expired & I don't think were ever re-advertised.

Their turnover of cars & parts is phenomenal. I don't think they are particularly bothered about tarting things up to make them sell...... they just pile 'em up & hope to sell.

Their turnover of cars & parts is phenomenal. I don't think they are particularly bothered about tarting things up to make them sell...... they just pile 'em up & hope to sell.

You are correct there, I deal with them almost daily. High value items like wheels they try to keep to their 'price', the rest is either crazy cheap, or stupid expensive, but can sometimes be negotiated. Frankly they are so big I don't think they care sometimes, I've seen credit for stuff that is incorrect from them but they never actually collect the item they credit you for!

One thing this would prove is that the market for second hand Yeti parts is probably tiny if they are still attempting to sell the larger value stuff such as seats, but I'm sure there won't be much else left on their shelf now. Maybe I should ask next time I talk to them.