Fish and Chip Sunday. February 5th 2012 NOW IN WHITBY

Auric Goldfinger

Might be able to make this one Auric. count me in as a maybe. emoticon-0148-yes.gif

I have added a link to this in the "Northeast Meets" section. emoticon-0148-yes.gif

1, Mrs and Mrs Goldfinger.

2, PhilP1903 (maybe)

What was up with whitby ?, was good last time, we would not be able to park together in Scarborough and the Fish + chips won`t be as good as theirs :yes:

Round the sea front its all free parking, my old stomping ground!

And they do stuff like this

snack-or-treat.jpg

:thumbup:

anyone thinking of doing a drive over the moors or a drive to goathland

I might make this drive on the way over to Scarborough from Darlington, or in reverse depending on weather.

Round the sea front its all free parking, my old stomping ground!

And they do stuff like this

snack-or-treat.jpg

:thumbup:

It is just the sea floored my Motto Guzzi in the 80`s there, so do not really like getting my car covered in salt water, horizontal rain in the wind today, and also Scarborough police are draconian :S

It is just the sea floored my Motto Guzzi in the 80`s there, so do not really like getting my car covered in salt water, horizontal rain in the wind today, and also Scarborough police are draconian :S

well theres other parking, or just wash the car when you get home? :thumbup:

You wont be able to break the law in any shape way or form, tourists stop all that kind of fun!

Whitbys fine by me, Just thinking a couple are comming from afar, Lincoln and Lancashire which will make there journey longer

I'll go with the flow but we must see what the other say, if there jiourney is to far they might cancel which would be a blow and a meeting place was decided and agreed by those who put there names down in the first instance.

Auric

I would prever Whitby, as Scarborough has gone a bit the way of Blackpool and lost its soul , Whiby nearer for North East guys as well, but ok with Scarborogh if other members would like it there, and Emma, you have not seen my car really clean( was raining last time, not an issue with cleaning before or after meet, just want it the cleanest whilst we are there :giggle:

Whitbys fine by me, Just thinking a couple are comming from afar, Lincoln and Lancashire which will make there journey longer

I'll go with the flow but we must see what the other say, if there jiourney is to far they might cancel which would be a blow and a meeting place was decided and agreed by those who put there names down in the first instance.

Auric

Whitby is only a futher 10min drive for people coming from Lancashire and another 20mins from Lincoln

and Emma, you have not seen my car really clean( was raining last time, not an issue with cleaning before or after meet, just want it the cleanest whilst we are there :giggle:

Iv just bought a load of detailing products, if we are lucky enough to have a nice day before the meet then mine will be cleanest :D nah nah!