Fish and Chip Sunday. February 5th 2012 NOW IN WHITBY

Auric Goldfinger

I better add him he's not sure if he's bringing the car.

1. Mrs and Mrs Goldfinger

2. PhilP1903 (maybe)

3. Sharkrider

4. vrsadz

5. GrahamVRS

6. Ema_jane

7. chrisw880 (maybe)

8. Softscoop

9. bluevRS

10. Jim H

11. Harry_vRS (Maybe)

12. Kermit82 (plus Rich)

13. Brimma (maybe)

14. Pembo

I've been hanging back on this one as that Sunday is my only free one between today (good day at Croft wasn't it Jim?) and the end of February and wife and I do like to go walking when we can. That said, if the weather is really good we might find ourselves walking in Whitby again....so very,very maybe - not worth going on list!!

I've been hanging back on this one as that Sunday is my only free one between today (good day at Croft wasn't it Jim?) and the end of February and wife and I do like to go walking when we can. That said, if the weather is really good we might find ourselves walking in Whitby again....so very,very maybe - not worth going on list!!

It was nice to bump into you yesterday. Was a bit cold and Windy though at Croft, but still enjoyable.

I don't know if we'll walk around Whitby, it depends on what others want to do and of course the weather, I'd imagine we may climb the 199 steps back the Abbey, this time.

It was nice to bump into you yesterday. Was a bit cold and Windy though at Croft, but still enjoyable.

Not only were we sheltered from the wind (after that sign on Q anyway) as we were by the trees at the hairpin, but I was also sat in a camper van with Malton1 radio...... :thumbup: With the sun shining in we were even hot!

You all have a good day in Whitby.

Me and the wife will nip over,drive over the moors is good.i know a cracking back road back via sandsend to a64.lots of single track rally roads!good fun!

Where in halifax you from??