Fish and Chip Sunday. February 5th 2012 NOW IN WHITBY

Auric Goldfinger

Yes 10 cm forecast for Saturday over the tops( where I am ) :o Will have to temper my speed considerably, hopefully much better sunday . Just off to cycle back to work now, plenty layers on , but cold gets to your ears

i want a onesi! never been able to find one though :(

It is awesome to be fair, although I wouldn't venture out the house with it (although I do see many local "Kylers" as I like to call them, wearing them to the shops). Perhaps a Briskoda onesi group buy is on the cards :giggle:

It is awesome to be fair, although I wouldn't venture out the house with it (although I do see many local "Kylers" as I like to call them, wearing them to the shops). Perhaps a Briskoda onesi group buy is on the cards :giggle:

Iv gone in the car before with my PJ's on if that counts? :giggle: couldt be bothered to get changed and theres nothing wrong with my sexy pink Jim Jams :rofl:

Wish it was next week, serious snow forcast tommorow :doh:

where you guys looking?

iv had no word of snow only ice and trust me car is white over!

i must say if it does snow, its like perfect conditions for it to lay

Tbh i dont trust the BBC weather as far as i could throw it, im sure they just guess half the time

Well if it does snow im buggered as im at the boyfriends house tonight in Guisborough so ill have to drive back over the moors tomorrow morning :dull:

Well I find Look North spot on, it is not localised later today the whole of Yorkshire is white, we will have to see how bad it gets, maybe a different car park, it would be ironic if I traveled 97 miles only to get stuck in a non gritted car park ( no winter tyres on car ) :blush:

edit 12.25 just started snowing here

The garden hose is frozen so washing my car will be fun!

I think I'll have to use a watering can to rinse it, having said that, I bet with the mucky salty roads tomorrow, the car will look mucky again when I get to Whitby anyway.

Well I find Look North spot on, it is not localised later today the whole of Yorkshire is white, we will have to see how bad it gets, maybe a different car park, it would be ironic if I traveled 97 miles only to get stuck in a non gritted car park ( no winter tyres on car ) :blush:

It's a shame no one is coming with a 4wd Yeti to pull us all out. :think: If they do, I'll ring my dad who's got a Scoobie (and winter tyres) to do it. He has pulled my car out of the snow once when I got stuck. :thumbup:

DSC00225.jpg foursome, Jill is also a mate of my wife`s, there is a party of us, got snow off the car to pick ,one of my daughters up from work ,10 mins later car covered again. If it is like this tomorrow them a no no as really settling on the roads and no traffic to get rid of it.As you can see still falling quite a bit