How Fast are Briskoda?

PastyBoy

This is a test post to see if I can remember how to upload photos:

http://www.flickr.co...N06/7172746222/

http://www.flickr.co...N06/7172772018/

I have lost my hand written notes on how to do this - Can someone advise how I get the photos to show in the post without having to click the link. I have uploaded to Flikr and grabed the link but can not find out how to show the pic.

• Like 1

I have lost my hand written notes on how to do this - Can someone advise how I get the photos to show in the post without having to click the link. I have uploaded to Flikr and grabed the link but can not find out how to show the pic.

From some websites you can just right click on the picture, copy and paste into the post, no need to do the bit, as you used to

Some nice pics there too, I have to say :thumbup:

Managed to get a link without the but still do not seem able to pastean actual pic from Flickr - any advice on alternatives welcome as I have several more pics I could post if I can find a quick and simple way.

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

BTW the smudges are actually rain drops and a slow shutter speed

you post them using a long a protracted way around by going into each image

Like this for example

7172687502_c3fc5e148f.jpg

but i'm sure there must be an easier way

Managed to get a link without the but still do not seem able to pastean actual pic from Flickr - any advice on alternatives welcome as I have several more pics I could post if I can find a quick and simple way.

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

BTW the smudges are actually rain drops and a slow shutter speed

Hope this hasn't been suggested but

Go to Flickr select the image and select share it gives you two options one is like a link the other is a BB code highlight the BB code copy and paste it into the forum page should work

Test using the BB code method

7172686004_4b4e4939d4.jpg

It works - thanks. I will post up some more once I have polished them in Photoshop

DSCF0252 copy on Flickr

Interesting that you can click on the DSCF0252 Copy link and the view full sized pics AND scroll through all those I have already posted - still trying to understand how this all works

I have now uploaded all the photos I took, mainly of the final timed laps so not every car shown. Pics taken in the rain with slow shutter speed but have been quickly polished .

Just click on the 'DSCF0252 Copy' link, click on photo to full size and use the arrows to scroll through the pictures. Wish they could have been better but the conditions were not the best.

Test using the BB code method

7172686004_4b4e4939d4.jpg

It works - thanks. I will post up some more once I have polished them in Photoshop

DSCF0252 copy on Flickr

Interesting that you can click on the DSCF0252 Copy link and the view full sized pics AND scroll through all those I have already posted - still trying to understand how this all works

Just a note if anyone wants originals of any of the pics just message me your Email and which pics you want - just note the originals are around 4mb and as posted 5-7kb.

Please not that the originals will need work in an editing package to bring out the best and pics as posted are cropped to cover just the car and not the track etc.

Was a top day Col

Shame we didn't get to see the Superb take to the track ;)

Club MSV have been in touch (and been monitoring this thread) and are talking about including a piece on the site in their newsletter/email as well as a quote from yours truly about the How Fast event

:thumbup:

Just looking on their site, they have pictures for their track days.

https://www.theimagefile.com/?skin=1962707402&Action=_VC&id=100092002&ppwd=95703pkx

None of How Fast are Briskoda -but they do have the folks on before us, and the Audis on after.

Did we have to pay extra for the photographer to be there or something?

Did we have to pay extra for the photographer to be there or something?

They didn't have a camera with a fast enough shutter speed, Sam :)

Stupid question from me.

What's the red tape on the number plate for? :wonder:

It's a transponder to give accurate lap times as you pass the start line.

We all had one.

• Like 1