What music are you currently playing in your yeti?

fuzzybunny

Whipped out my partners “Teach Yourself Welsh” CD today and put back in my David Bowie’s greatest hits CD.

Ah the 1970’s when stereo effects abound, vocals out one speaker, percussion out the other and SD meant something completely different!

“Ziggy played guitarrrr”

Yaki dah to you all!

With a Yeti SE,

Why did you need to take out learn Welsh, it has the bolero unit which has 6 disc multi changer in it!! :think:

Araf or you'll end up in Ysbyty :rofl:

You're right of course, but all slots were full so had to remove the last one in?

Heaven forbid I would have to remove one of my CD's :D

Runrig, and clash of the ash.. My five year old loves it and says put it on repeat please daddy, on the wee card

Sent from my motorola xoom using tapatalk

Snap!

Ravenscraig, :thumbup: from Runrig on a collection DVD ripped from You Tube

Boleros six discs are empty; wish they had had shortages a few months earlier, the Amusden would have been more use and less ornament :giggle:

Have one or two albums on an SD card for when I'm in the mood for having the music box switched on; not a great user of the thing, prefer listening to the engine.

Listening choices when in use are Viking or Capital FM, morning only, BBC Humberside for bad weather reports (thankfully not listened too so far this winter) and on the SD card OMD, Depeche Mode, Ultravox and the wife's Gary Newman. Need to get some New Order and Cure as well at some point; joys of having my later teenage years during the 80's :rofl:

TP

When not listening to Manx Radio for the local news and weather currently have SD cards with all the UK no 1's from 1952 to date

Not so much music but talk - BBC Radio London - Robert Elms show & Eddie Nestor's Drive time. Occasionally Vanessa Felz.

Or nothing but the engine.....

If I do it would be Trent, Tim Hughes, Matt Redman and Brenton Brown who are my current favourites at the moment.

Runrig, and clash of the ash.. My five year old loves it and says put it on repeat please daddy, on the wee card

Sent from my motorola xoom using tapatalk

I hadn't heard of Runrig before before so I went straight to youtube for a listen, next step will be a download must be the Celt in me. Normaly I have 2fm on the radio with a mixture of music on my SD card anything from Steve Perry to **** Robin (first part of the name was blanked out when I had a look over the post, the

y're the band that had songs such as "when your heart is weak). I also have Meat Loaf, Fleetwood Mac,Adele and Katherine Jenkins. Once its not X Factor Karaoke I'll listen to it. Funny enough for someone from this side of the Irish Sea I'm not a massive U2 fan (I'll have to go into hiding now for saying that).

Edited by Photoemt

I hadn't heard of Runrig before before so I went straight to youtube for a listen, next step will be a download must be the Celt in me. Normaly I have 2fm on the radio with a mixture of music on my SD card anything from Steve Perry to **** Robin (first part of the name was blanked out when I had a look over the post, the

y're the band that had songs such as "when your heart is weak). I also have Meat Loaf, Fleetwood Mac,Adele and Katherine Jenkins. Once its not X Factor Karaoke I'll listen to it. Funny enough for someone from this side of the Irish Sea I'm not a massive U2 fan (I'll have to go into hiding now for saying that).

Bl**dy cold here yesterday although a beautiful sunny day and the SD card reached Music for a Summers evening - very appropriate for the sun although not the temp, then Rock n' Roll Led Zep

Well the SD Card has got:

Aberjabber (Welsh)

Adele, 19

Alan Stivell, Renaisance of the Celtic Harp

Bellowhead, Hedonism

Capercaillie

Caro Emerald

Cerys Matthews, Tir (Welsh)

Clannad

Kate Rusby, Hourglass

Plethyn (Welsh)

Robert Plant & Alison Kraus

Imagined Village

The Unthanks.

Plus there is a Runrig CD in the player, along with

Robbie Williams

Adele, 21

Steeleye Span, Below the Salt

Afro Celt Collection

and something else of Sheila's

We are a bit "folky" in our house!! B)

Hey Graham, the Unthanks, Plant/Krauss and Kate Rusby are on my SD card too ... plus Fairport Convention, lots of Richard Thompson, Sandy Denny, Martin Carthy and Dave Swarbrick, Eliza Carthy, Show of Hands ... we're a bit folky too!

Bach, Arias - Magdalena Kožená

Handel, Oboe Concertos and Sonatas - Sarah Francis

The Art of Anne Sofie von Otter - Anne Sofie von Otter

This Year's Model - Elvis Costello

Bach, Cantatas Vol. 46: Herr, deine Augen sehen - Masaaki Suzuki, Bach Collegium Japan

Bach, Partitas BWV 825, BWV 826, BWV 827 - Glenn Gould

Radio 5Live, but then that's not music so I have a 4GB SD card which I switch around every few weeks.

For my current listening pleasure I have;-

Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa - Don't Explain

Black Country Communion - Live over Europe

Coldplay - Mylo Xyloto

Joe Bonamassa - Dust Bowl

Peggy Lee - Greatest Hits

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon (but I'm just about to put a load more on having bought the 14 album Discovery Box Set as a belated Xmas present to self).

Simply Red - Live in Cuba

Oscar Peterson - Night Train

Wynton Marsalis & Eric Clapton Play The Blues - Live From Jazz At Lincoln Center

plus a few other bits and bobs.

I hadn't heard of Runrig before before so I went straight to youtube for a listen, next step will be a download must be the Celt in me. N

If you like Runrig then go and have a look for Skerryvore and also maybe Great Big Sea.