East Midlands Meet - Tuesday 27th March 2012 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

Yes good to see Ben back on the mend, good to see old friends John! and meet some new, the pirate guy( lorry driver who delivers galvanised steel, did not catch your name or moniker ) :hi:

Good to see Ben on the mend :thumbup:

HA! That's the 1st time I've had friends to play with on the way home.. Lots-o-fun.. Though, I fear mine was the smokiest of all.. and it's stock! Eek!

Haha! Always good to have a play! Shame Sam was missing though! I bet the guy in the 106 wondered what was going on!

Haha! Always good to have a play! Shame Sam was missing though! I bet the guy in the 106 wondered what was going on!

Yeah sorry guys, was a bit too tired to have any real fun last night, plus I'm trying to save my fuel for Weston :)

Glad to seen Ben up on his feet and back on the mend too :)

Good to see Ben on the mend :thumbup:

Just a steady drive following the old man home :)

Excellent turnout again, and yes, brilliant to see the Sharkster there

Good to see the 'Yorkie Boys' making the trip as well :)

• Like 1

Well Alan must admit you have a nice Car, and I missed the News Flash so no comment. It was nice to have a chat and meet new faces. Andy and his posh seats, So I was Chris and user name as post.

• Like 1