Does anyone meet in Southampton/Portsmouth/Winchester area?

Hi everyone!

I live in Winchester and was just wondering if anyone in any nearby areas has any meets? Im quite interested in getting to know people and the product better as ive only just got mine!

Also i can put in a few good suggestions of places to go, I know of a lovely pub in the new forsest for a good meet and a bit of lunch if anyone fancies it!

Let me know!

• Like 1

Hi, we have done a few meets in Portsmouth in the past but none recently.. plus there is always the rolling road days at jkm motor services in Portsmouth which is good for meeting folks too which is coming up soon too but the actual date escapes e at the moment :wonder: there are a few of us in is district so it might be worth trying to sort out a regular meet again... there is always the sovag meet in Southampton too on a regular meet but that's more vw based.

• 2 weeks later...

This Forum has been an absolute life saver for me!

I'm in Portsmouth(ish) and fairly new to the area so, any of you chaps meeting up I'd definitely tag along!

Look in south central meets J.K.M ROLLING ROAD DAY. all info you need is there.

I'm currently living in Gosport and wouldn't mind a pub meet.

I've also signed up for the J.K.M meet with the numbers I guess it will be an all day event?

I'm currently living in Gosport and wouldn't mind a pub meet.

I've also signed up for the J.K.M meet with the numbers I guess it will be an all day event?

Surprising how fast the guys at JKM can put the cars on the rollers.....might go to 2pm

Octygone, that some good going. It’s been a while since I last went to a rolling road but I'm sure they had a tea break between each car. :o

As for a meet before May, I can do an evening meet in the week if that any good?

Naybo, welcome to the South :) I'm across the way in Southampton and fairly new to the site. Always up for a beer!

Sounds good to me!

I've got a friend in Chandlers Ford who's on about helping me raid a Scrap Yard for some bits and pieces at some point in the next couple of weeks.

I'll find the dates and we should have a brew!!

• Like 1

Looks like I may have a target for this/next weekend!

I'm up to my eyeballs in plans this week it's unbelievable and I'm trying to save as much of my earnings as possible so I can raid the scrappers and have lots of nice winnings!!

I need a few new switches for various bits and bats.

Nothing major anymore since my biggest problem was the brake light switch killing my fuel whenever I tried to start the old gal on a morning =P

Worth a butchers though xD